I had a dream about Cheapy and Wombat

Layziebones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Just to start this off, it wasn't sexual or anything.:D

Normally I listen to the Cagcast while I am trying to sleep so, needless to say, I have some fairly weird dreams. I had this one last night and I remember generally what happened, but as with most dreams, I forgot some details so try to stick with me. Basically I was just sitting at home and my door just like busted open and Cheapy and Wombat walked in. For some reason, Cheapy had a big ass Afro and was like 6'5. They came in and I was like sort of talking to them and Wombat just whips out this little black box and starts poking Cheapy with it and Cheapy just Pimp-Slapped him. I ended up giving both of them a hug and then I woke up.

I have no idea why I had this dream or what it is supposed to mean but it was pretty damn cool. You haven't lived until you see a 6'5 Cheapy with an Afro Pimp-Slap Wombat. It was just really random, really weird but freaking awesome. Just thought you would like to know.:lol:

[quote name='cdietschrun']This thread will be epic, I'm glad I was reply 3.[/quote]

I was reply 1 :cool:

i've already signed a record deal and you can buy t-shirts on my site

I actually had a dream about them on Saturday night.. I did the same thing where I was listening to the show and then I fell asleep. I didn't post it because it is nowhere near as awesome as yours. In my dream Cheapy visited my house from Japan (but the dream started (or i only remember) when he was leaving) I let him borrow a movie from my collection for his flight home. So in return he bought me a dvd from some japanese website. Then he left and I woke up.

Never did find out what he bought me.... Hey CheapyD what Japanese dvd would you buy for someone here in the states?!

I had a dream where me and Cheapy were hanging out but his wife made me leave. I think it was like You Me and Dupree but it didn't suck.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You should draw a picture of said Cheapy.[/quote]

I used my awesome MS Paint skills and whipped up a drawing of him.

It won't ever be as cool as the dream, but there is roughly what it was.

i had a dream over the weekend involving Cheapy and Wombat as well. that was just freaky. i need to take a break from listening to their shows, i guess, lol...

[quote name='Layziebones']Just to start this off, it wasn't sexual or anything.[/quote]

Aaand that's where I stopped reading.

cheapyfro.jpg
CheapyFro?

Lol best dream ever if cheapy had an afro and pimped slapped wombat!. But cheapy is really tall as i recall.........your truths burn!

bread's done
Back