Selling a GameCube with no controllers

Ryuukishi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Don't need my purple GameCube anymore since I got a Wii. It's in great shape, and I even still have the original box. BUT, I would be keeping all of my games, controllers, and memory cards, since I can (and do) still use them with the Wii.

What would be the best way to sell off a GameCube with only the box and cables? Is there even any point in trying or will no one buy a console without a controller?

you probably won't get much $$$ for no controllers. You have to give buyers something to play on. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably you should bite the bullet and include one of the controllers you have. It is not very movable without one. At trading in places like gamestop they would make you buy one of their controllers to trade in with it.

It's really going to be a hard sell.

Someone with controllers is likely to have a GameCube anyway.

Someone without controllers is going to need them, so unless you provide a really sweet deal on the GameCube... Your best bet is to try ebay, but I seriously doubt you're going to get as much for it as you would like.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']That's pretty much the answer I was expecting. Guess I'll just hold onto it then.[/quote]
How many controllers do you have? You can't spare one to sell with the console? Although I wouldn't sell my Gamecube either. You can't get crap for them.

You could get a Game Boy Player used, and keep it as a dedicated GBA player. This is one reason why I don't ever plan to ditch my GC.

THey are really cheap used now and they include controllers
ur gonna have to add at least one like every one here said 43240 times

bread's done
Back