Game deals daily reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, I've talked to the owner through here and he was glad to answer all my questions before I ordered. Got to me really quick as well (just coming from MI to OH for me)

I used that site plenty of times. Got some great deals. I bought a 360 VGA cable and a component cable. both for 10 bucks and I could swear they where brand new !! good stuff

About Gamedealdaily.com:

This site, after a couple of small transactions that went through and having received product, has now scammed me out of over $200 in used games I made as a total order. After two solid weeks of waiting, I have not received my products. They are under investigation internally through Google Checkout, and I am submitting a complaint via the BBB and my and their state attorneys general.

ROBBERY, ROBBERY, SCAM, SCAM

[quote name='arnisking']About Gamedealdaily.com:

This site, after a couple of small transactions that went through and having received product, has now scammed me out of over $200 in used games I made as a total order. After two solid weeks of waiting, I have not received my products. They are under investigation internally through Google Checkout, and I am submitting a complaint via the BBB and my and their state attorneys general.

ROBBERY, ROBBERY, SCAM, SCAM[/quote]
Go away.

[quote name='xTessa']What's the owner's CAG account name? I would like to contact him.[/QUOTE]

so you can search the deal/shopping forum for this thread but you cant search the video game deals thread to find the gamedealdaily thread?

and i dont know his account name

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']so you can search the deal/shopping forum for this thread but you cant search the video game deals thread to find the gamedealdaily thread?

and i dont know his account name[/QUOTE]

i looked up "game deals daily review" on google and this thread was the first thing that came up. i signed up specifically to find the owner of the site. i wasn't about to waste my time searching for something relevant in all the forums of this site.

[quote name='xTessa']i looked up "game deals daily review" on google and this thread was the first thing that came up. i signed up specifically to find the owner of the site. i wasn't about to waste my time searching for something relevant in all the forums of this site.[/QUOTE]

well, searching that forum might be your fastest way to find him. so you can waste your time searching through it or you can wait for someone to tell you his name, all you have to do is use the search engine to find it in the deals forum

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']well, searching that forum might be your fastest way to find him. so you can waste your time searching through it or you can wait for someone to tell you his name, all you have to do is use the search engine to find it in the deals forum[/QUOTE]

Oooooh, I know!!!!!

*grabs popcorn*

[quote name='xTessa']i looked up "game deals daily review" on google and this thread was the first thing that came up. i signed up specifically to find the owner of the site. i wasn't about to waste my time searching for something relevant in all the forums of this site.[/QUOTE]

Did you find it yet?

Man you guys aren't very nice:D

I am going to say that gamedealdaily is probably legit considering that he has been posting regularly on this forum for years and hasn't been banned.

My product is set to ship out on Monday. I'll keep you informed.

As for finding his official thread just search gamedealdaily on google or this website. Either way, you'll find it.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Go away.[/QUOTE]

Second. He only has one post too and this one was it. Account made in Jan 2009. Doesn't exactly seem very trustworthy since the owner of GDD is a regular here and I have never had a problem, and he has fantastic communication.

There have been people who had problems with GDD, but there are people who have had problems with Amazon and whatever other big name company you wanna name. GDD is pretty good to deal with. Sometimes, it's hard to get a hold of him, and if you're looking for an answer, you're best to just contact him through the thread in the Deals board.

I realize this is an old thread, but I can't find the thread he used to keep in the deals section...

I was looking over some bills, and I just realized I purchased several items from gamedealdaily.com about a week before Christmas. Does it usually take nearly a month for him to ship items?

Dr. Frielgood is his sn I believe. I had a mixed experience. My thoughts are that he's an honest, good guy, but gets a bit overwhelmed on occasion making replies take awhile, or small mixups occur. Definitely not a scam though.

I know it's not a scam, but how should I go about contacting him? I've been really patient (mostly just hoping my items would show up so I wouldn't have to go thru this process now).

[quote name='berzirk']Dr. Frielgood is his sn I believe. I had a mixed experience. My thoughts are that he's an honest, good guy, but gets a bit overwhelmed on occasion making replies take awhile, or small mixups occur. Definitely not a scam though.[/QUOTE]

I think you hit the nail on the head. He wants to do the right thing and run a proper business, but he could probably use some help.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I know it's not a scam, but how should I go about contacting him? I've been really patient (mostly just hoping my items would show up so I wouldn't have to go thru this process now).[/QUOTE]

When he was active on these forums and updating the thread for his site, people who complained in that thread generally got a response pretty quick. I'd bump that up with a complaint or voice your issues in the thread someone posted today for his deal on Borderlands.

That old thread is locked. I'm going to try a PM and then that Borderlands thread.

I haven't recieved an email after purchasing the items either, so maybe somehow it didn't register the purchase for his store or something, Idk.

thanks for the advice tho, ill just have to get ahold of him.

I wouldn't purchase from game deals daily. I ordered two wireless controllers from the website. There was a problem with the shipping address. I attempted contact immediately and repeatedly, to both support and his personal email supplied via paypal. I never received items and never had any contact back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back