Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for $30 on amazon

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Since FFT dropped to 19.99 recently.. I wouldnt bet on this dropping to it as well in a short amount of time...[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm waiting on it to hit this price before I get it.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Since FFT dropped to 19.99 recently.. I wouldnt bet on this dropping to it as well in a short amount of time...[/quote]

Dunno, the fact that it's based in the FF VII universe makes me suspect that Sqaure-Enix will milk the hell out of the $40 price point.

[quote name='AwRy108']Dunno, the fact that it's based in the FF VII universe makes me suspect that Sqaure-Enix will milk the hell out of the $40 price point.[/quote]

Its sold about all its going to sell at 39.99.

This is a test to see if its going to sell more at 29.99.

If not, itll get dropped, either greatest hits wise or just a normal price drop.

FFT was 39.99 for what.. 7-8 months? It sold fairly well too, and Crisis Core has pretty much sold all its going to...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, i'm waiting on it to hit this price before I get it.[/quote]

Same here. I feel burned after my Monster Hunter data got erased and Rocket Slime froze on me after a bunch of battles and before a boss battle. I'm just going to have to wait. *goes to read a book*

Also waiting for $19.99, but I'm glad to see the price drop at all. I just got my PSP, so I have tons of cheap, older games to get through first.

bread's done
Back