CAG Foreplay #50: Adequately Sized

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 terpkristin

terpkristin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

Glad that iPod is doing better, even if it was a trying time for the "family." Ship, I'll be looking forward to hearing your opinions on FFIV whenever you get around to it. I think it's one of the games long beloved by fans of the series, and for a lot of people was the game that got them into the series.

I bought Viva Pinata a few months ago when the price dropped to $20. I haven't played it yet, though, maybe I'll throw that into the 360 this weekend...or maybe not, I've got too many games right now I really should finish.

The only game in the Lunar series I played was on the DS. I wasn't too impressed with it. I wonder if previous versions of it are better than the DS version. As an aside, do you think you could at least type out the games you guys mention that you're playing? You don't need to link them to anything, but sometimes I find myself vaguely remembering that you mentioned a game, but not recalling which it was.

Enjoy your vacation!
/tk
terpkristin
Find me on XBLA and PSN as terpkristin
Wii: 4059 1919 9282 7625
Now Playing: trying to go through the stack of games...
Trying to update the blog regularly.. http://gimpygal.blogspot.com
http://kristin.seidelmann-owners.com/

#32 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

hey Shippy, thanks for taking my advice about FFIV. You'll definitely like it. ^^ And yes mrs. shipwreck, I messed up my email. It's "fall", not "fell". That's what happens when i write emails when i'm half asleep at work. -_-;;;

Oh yea, glad to hear Shippy playing Lunar as well. That was a great RPG. The graphics are meh but the story is great. Lufia is also another winner because the characters really grow on you. I'm so glad Shippy has such great tastes. ;)

Have fun in Mexico!
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#33 Sideswiper

Sideswiper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

So did you guys spend 48 hours packing? Because there is a lot of obsession about packing in this episode.
Posted Image

#34 Gillespee

Gillespee

Super Mario Striker!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:41 AM

Congrats on the 50th episode, it was fun!

#35 commish

commish

Mrs. Shipwreck's Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:06 AM

Congrats on the 50th, but I still need to make fun of both of you for playing Viva Pinta. With all those games you went back to the Pinta.

Hope you had fun in Mexico!
Posted Image

#36 tcolberg

tcolberg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

Have fun on your trip, we're going to miss you two!

#37 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

Hey guys and gals, I don't think there will be a show this week because I've had cold since Sunday. We'll go ahead and cover this week's games next week so that you don't have to listen to a stuffed up shipwreck try to be excited about talking about Madden.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image