(NEW) (PS3 & (360 Sold Out) Condemned 2: Bloodshot ($19.99) @ GameStop.com

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']I tried to order a used PS3 version, but it's sold out.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I never order online--too risky if you care about the game's condition. I'll probably go scout a copy out in a store so I can actually check it out...

[quote name='jazzman']Any difference between the two versions, besides achievements?[/QUOTE]

Viking on the PS3 has markedly worse graphics and a bad frame rate. Condemned 2 is supposed to be pretty equal on both systems.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Eh, I never order online--too risky if you care about the game's condition. I'll probably go scout a copy out in a store so I can actually check it out...[/quote]

You could always order online, save another 16% via CAG16, and if the copy is crappy, return to a store for another one.

I just went to Sears and had them price-match the games. Not only that, but they also gave me $4.00 off of the games.

Viking-$15.99 (Sears)
Condemned 2-$15.99 (Sears)

:)

Condemned 2 is pretty awesome - it is an absolute steal for $20.

The story gets lame towards the end but Monolith really nails the creepy atmosphere.

$30 shipped for both... tempting

darl sector is an awesome game.. 360 version definitely felt better

then again ill be pissed if it arrives with no manual/or case

[quote name='guyver2077']$30 shipped for both... tempting

darl sector is an awesome game.. 360 version definitely felt better

then again ill be pissed if it arrives with no manual/or case[/quote]

just curious how is the 360 version better?

i have both systems.. any other reason then acheivements?

[quote name='Furashu']just curious how is the 360 version better?

i have both systems.. any other reason then acheivements?[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out Eurogamer everytime a multi-platform PS3 and Xbox 360 game comes out. With very few exceptions, most times the PS3 version suffers from a poor frame rate, graphic stutter and lower or more washed out resolution. Not to say that the PS3 isn't a great system because I also have both and I think it's amazing, but third party developers still haven't figured out how to get the best out of it just yet.

Hit up three GS and all they had were "new" opened copies. The clerks thought I was crazy for turning down their opened "new" copies. Am I the only one who thinks this is a joke? Lucky for me there are as many EB/GS's as there are gas stations around here, so I am sure I will find a true new copy.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Hit up three GS and all they had were "new" opened copies. The clerks thought I was crazy for turning down their opened "new" copies. Am I the only one who thinks this is a joke? Lucky for me there are as many EB/GS's as there are gas stations around here, so I am sure I will find a true new copy.[/quote]
Yeah, my gamestops were the same way. I suggest price-matching the game at a different company who wants your money.

[quote name='Furashu']just curious how is the 360 version better?

i have both systems.. any other reason then acheivements?[/quote]

I have both systems, and have played t on both. Get the 360 version for the simple fact that the PS3 controller is VERY ackward for this game in particular, Achievments are a plus, but for me at least, it definitely played better on 360.

You could always download the demos on both and try this out yourself!!!!

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Hit up three GS and all they had were "new" opened copies. The clerks thought I was crazy for turning down their opened "new" copies. Am I the only one who thinks this is a joke? Lucky for me there are as many EB/GS's as there are gas stations around here, so I am sure I will find a true new copy.[/quote]

This is why I'm not going to take the time to drive to my gamestop and check, lol. Very few sealed games, very sad. I'll wait until the 360 version of condemned 2 is back online and pick up Dark Sector for the PS3 too.

I called and made sure they were sealed copies. I know that some of them have re-packaging machines in the back, so I opened mine up as soon as I bought it, and it either is a true factory sealed copy, or else whoever "borrowed" it took really good care of it because it does look brand new.

BTW, how does Sears pricematch? Do they pull up the website and match there, or is there a print ad to take in?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Hit up three GS and all they had were "new" opened copies. The clerks thought I was crazy for turning down their opened "new" copies. Am I the only one who thinks this is a joke? Lucky for me there are as many EB/GS's as there are gas stations around here, so I am sure I will find a true new copy.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me before too. They only had opened boxes but I didn't really mind for 20 bucks as they seal the boxes up in the back for you in case you want to return it or what not.

The box looked good and the disc and manual were all in perfect condition.

A guy almost had flipped out when I said I didn't want the opened copy of a game. They get even more testy when you check the game in front of them. I love GameStop.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']A guy almost had flipped out when I said I didn't want the opened copy of a game. They get even more testy when you check the game in front of them. I love GameStop.[/quote]

Lol.. It happened to me a couple of times. :applause:

Some odd reason whenever I click add to cart Condemned 2 never goes in it, and yes it has that big green button that says add to cart not out of stock :p

SWeet now lets get a buy 2 get 1 on 360 games and then I am in for Condemned 2, Dark Sector and Viking. I have been waiting for all 3 to get 20 or less and a good sale. Loved the demos for DS and Con 2

[quote name='Trocar']
BTW, how does Sears pricematch? Do they pull up the website and match there, or is there a print ad to take in?[/quote]
I printed out the prices of the games and showed them to the sales clerk. The clerk then went on a computer to look for a valid phone number and called them to see if they had any of the games in stock and what price they were. After that, I got the price matched as well as $4.00 off of the price.

bread's done
Back