(NEW) (PS3 & (360 Sold Out) Condemned 2: Bloodshot ($19.99) @ GameStop.com

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 ZCG

ZCG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

Do the games definitely come factory sealed (never opened) when you order "New" online?

Meh, I'll probably have Best Buy or CC price match 'cause I want Condemned 2 as well as Dark Sector. C2 is sold out online & the B&M stores will only have unsealed copies.

Thanks OP & everyone else for sharing the great price drops. And the online order discount codes :applause:

#62 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:56 AM

Yes, when you order online, you'll get an actual new, sealed copy.

#63 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:02 AM

Yes, when you order online, you'll get an actual new, sealed copy.

Unfortunately, this is not always the case. I had to return two on-line orders because they sent me gutted copies. They made it right eventually, sort of...they told me they couldn't figure out how to tell the warehouse to stop sending gutted copies of the game I was ordering, so they let me keep the second copy they sent me and took the charges off my card. I ended up just buying the game for the same price at Fry's a week later, brand new. I would say your chances of getting a new copy of the game are much higher on-line, but not 100%.

#64 exRounder

exRounder

waiting for a BRM.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

I discovered on my own today that even their copies in the glass case are gutted. Things have changed since I last shopped at a GS.

#65 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

My Best Buy matched this one after just looking at the website. I know this might not be typical, but it happened to me. After picking up Condemned 2 for $20 and Blastworks for $10, I had a pretty good day.

#66 Ness3

Ness3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

I just went to my local GameStop and picked this up used for $17. Good condition too, no scratches on the case or anything. Looks practically new.

#67 Nobi-Wan

Nobi-Wan

Knifey-Spoony Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

So I have a question.
I just bought this game used last week for $30 at Gamestop. Can I get an exchange or credit since it was barely over a week? This is such a ripoff especially since they probably knew about this drop when I was buying it.

#68 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

So I have a question.
I just bought this game used last week for $30 at Gamestop. Can I get an exchange or credit since it was barely over a week? This is such a ripoff especially since they probably knew about this drop when I was buying it.

Its gamestop you can't be serious...but no seriously they wont

Formerly known as slickkill77

#69 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:08 AM

So I have a question.

Just another reason you shouldn't shop at Gamestop. I'm still shocked people do business there, especially trade-ins. You might as well just bend over when you walk in the door.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#70 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

.......you can return used games at GS for any reason within 7 days, 30 days if defective. Just do a return/rebuy.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#71 JasonArmadillo

JasonArmadillo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:34 AM

I printed out the prices of the games and showed them to the sales clerk. The clerk then went on a computer to look for a valid phone number and called them to see if they had any of the games in stock and what price they were. After that, I got the price matched as well as $4.00 off of the price.

:)

I did this today. Sales clerk did the exact same thing described above. Took about 15 minutes of waiting for them to check it all out but I walked out with Condemned 2 for $15.99 ($16.96 after tax). Thanks for the tip Videogame Igodi!

#72 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

What if I can't play this game for like a month and a half since my Xbox is away? Is this price likely to not be this way at some point in the near future since it's only a temporary price cut? I mean it's going to eventually have to drop to around $20 at some point again, right? The first one did anyway and I've yet to pick that up. I just got a PSP from my friend for like $20 and I don't have any games so I wanted to pick up a few games for that.