Used Game Deals & Price Drops at GameStop

kart007k

CAGiversary!
[preview][img-r=1]1505[/img-r]GameStop/EB has a bunch of recently price-dropped games that can be picked up used on the cheap. Shopping on-line, use coupon code CAG16 and your Edge Card to receive a 26% discount. Add coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order. Shopping in-store, use an Edge card and this coupon for a 20% discount.

Click the link below for highlights[/preview]

Prices listed are new / used (after 26% discount):

$19.99 / $13.31
Dead Rising (360)
Stranglehold (PS3/360)
Condemned 2: (PS3/360)
Dark Sector (PS3/360)
The Darkness (PS3/360)
Conan (PS3/360)
Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3/360)
Moto GP 07 (360)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

$29.99 / $19.97 used
Burnout Paradise (PS3/360)
The Orange Box (PS3/360)

$29.99 / $18.49 used
Dirt (PS3/360)
Need for Speed Pro Street (PS3/360)
Clive Barker's Jericho (PS3/360)
Timeshift (PS3/360)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Viking and Dark Sector come out, like, last week?!

But thanks, I'll probably grab Condemned 2. I heard good things. Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Stranglehold comes with Hard Boiled as a bonus? I remember hearing about that when the game was still in production, but now I can't find any info...

shows how good those games are lol big flops no thanks didnt like viking or cod 2 or dark sector maybe dead rising if i can find it new

[quote name='thesimplicity']Didn't Viking and Dark Sector come out, like, last week?!

But thanks, I'll probably grab Condemned 2. I heard good things. Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Stranglehold comes with Hard Boiled as a bonus? I remember hearing about that when the game was still in production, but now I can't find any info...[/quote]

collector's edition had it

[quote name='killer9']shows how good those games are lol big flops no thanks didnt like viking or cod 2 or dark sector maybe dead rising if i can find it new[/quote]

They aren't all 'flops', or even close to being so. Maybe commercially some of them are, but Dead Rising and the Darkness got a lot of critical appeal, and Dark Sector was pretty decent for a Gears of War-style shooter. Viking actually got a little bit of underrated feeling from a few CAGs around here that picked it up to flip, and played it a little. And Condemned 2 is pretty limited appeal as far as audience is concerned, but for what it is, it's quite good. All a matter of perspective.

Some great prices. Thanks for the heads up OP! I'll probably pick up Condemned 2 in the near future. BTW: The Darkness was already at this price.

[quote name='thesimplicity']Didn't Viking and Dark Sector come out, like, last week?!

But thanks, I'll probably grab Condemned 2. I heard good things. Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Stranglehold comes with Hard Boiled as a bonus? I remember hearing about that when the game was still in production, but now I can't find any info...[/quote]

If you can find it the collectors ed price is the same as the regular, I picked up a copy this week for 16.00 after the 20% off w/ card and 10% coupon from here, they stack in store

On these newer games what do you think the % is that I would get a complete copy from the website? And if I dont get a complete copy can I return the incomplete copy to a B&M store?

[quote name='ajh2298']On these newer games what do you think the % is that I would get a complete copy from the website? And if I dont get a complete copy can I return the incomplete copy to a B&M store?[/quote]

ive done it before were i bought from online and didnt recieve a full copy ... but bought the same game from instore the following day and return the one i had recieve online to the store ... so you come out even with the book and case

and how do we get these for $18 new... title is misleading unless you know some way of getting 10% off of new games

[quote name='zman73']and how do we get these for $18 new... title is misleading unless you know some way of getting 10% off of new games[/quote]Isn't there a CAG code like CAG16 or something?

Too bad DeadRising is that ugly Platinum Hits. Usually I don't care that much about original label, but that PH is just...disgusting. Microsoft has no taste!

Nice to see drops are going to 20 despite the $30 GH pricing. Once the B2G1 sale arrives some of these may be tempting. I really liked the darkness back in my comic days and it has an 80 metacritic score so I could see myself getting it eventually.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']haha no, Viking and Dark Sector came out late March[/QUOTE]

Correct.

Dark Sector was already uber cheap on Amazon. Both came out 3/25. Condemned 2 was 3/11. Still, the drops are insanely fast.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Isn't there a CAG code like CAG16 or something?[/QUOTE]

Yes... but it is for used game...

Condemned 2 is very good. if you want an alternative to the same old shooter, it has some detective work, great lighting, and horror feel. try playing in the dark, alone w/ a few beere. story is confusing but a worthy game to be supported.

thanks OP just ordered Condemned 2 & Viking online for $28 shipped. Been wanting both games, missed them at the Gamersday sales... but this is a better deal ;)

This is what I paid with free shipping for following used games.

Dark Sector $13.60
Darkness $13.60
Dead Raising $13.60
Stanglehold $13.60
Condemnned $13.60

$ 68.60 for all five games withe free shipping & 7 % tax. I can't believe that some suckers paid $59.99 for one game.

[quote name='svt1029']FUDGE just when i go to order dark sector its oos[/quote]

same thing happened to me :cry:

sucks .... im hoping it comes back in stock tomorrow or else ill just drive to the store tomorrow with my edge and the 10 percent off coupon and fight to have them give me the online price

I picked up new copies of Dark Sector and Stranglehold for about $42 total. Not bad! Especially because even though these games got just "decent" reviews I was personally interested in both of them.

With all the talk of the Wii version of Dead Rising I really want to play it again, even though I hated the camera and the save system, both of which are improved on in the Wii version. Now that it's under $20 I'll probably jump.

[quote name='svt1029']sucks .... im hoping it comes back in stock tomorrow or else ill just drive to the store tomorrow with my edge and the 10 percent off coupon and fight to have them give me the online price[/QUOTE]

There is no fight as that IS the price in store. Just saw it yesterday at my store.

[quote name='King of Swing']Dead Rising is a must own at that price.[/QUOTE]

I have owned Dead Rising twice, tried my best to like it, but the tiny tiny tiny text that I could not read and the crappy weapon controls ruined it for me each time.

I sooooooo wanted to like it, but alas.

[quote name='omyard']With all the talk of the Wii version of Dead Rising I really want to play it again, even though I hated the camera and the save system, both of which are improved on in the Wii version. Now that it's under $20 I'll probably jump.[/quote]

theres a wii version of dead rising? but just got back from my ebgames and all these prices are in store as well

Is there any way, since it is online, that someone could send me their edge card number in a pm to use this one time on this purchase? I would really appreciate it

Great price. This game is definitely worth it as they've been constantly updating it w/ free DLC. The 'cagney' update for it comes out on the 360 tommorow.

Doh - PS3 version not available online - would have jumped on it w/ all our coupons

Saw orange box 360 at Blockbuster today marked 19.99, two copies with new stickers on them if anyone is interested. If your there just ask what the price is.

bread's done
Back