UPDATED!! 8/9/09 ---- Dudedizzle's Top Sites Guide for FREE Cash/Video Games/Anything

dudedizzle27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Pt.1 Introduction
I have been working for several years and trying to find the easiest ways to make money/get free stuff on the internet. Basically I have been exploring GPT (Get Paid To) sites to find the easiest one. I have made over $500 worth of stuff this summer without spending much time, having time to take a 2 week trip to vegas, and without burning a dollar, giving out my credit card, or getting charged on my phone. The sites I used are a series of sites all by the same company. The sites all work the same way and all offer different stuff. You can find anything from Cash to Video Games to Music to Rubixcubes! All you must do is click here.
If you are strictly interested in video games and want them now! Visit this site or type in www.videogamelagoon.com/vgl into your address bar. Once you have signed up there feel free to visit the other sites and get anything else you wish free, because you can.

Then, choose a site that interests you. Sign up. And complete free offers. These "offers" are simply easy surveys where you answer mainly yes or no questions. Everytime you complete a survey, you click completed on the site and in a matter of 30mins - a few hours, your points will be credited to your account. If you need any help using this site, or if you are unsure if this is fraud feel free to PM me and I will give you all the proof you need (I am always cautious before I give info to sites too). In the next part of the guide, I will upload several of the prizes I have received using this site.

I will update this guide every day and I hope it is useful to many people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a new addition to most of the sites that will fill up your pockets very quickly. In addition, to the points you can make of of surveys and referral, now you get a bonus 25 cents per referral plus all the points they make off offers. So if you wanna watch referrals do all the work for you and receive a bonus please sign up now. This is good for almost any lagoon. You can sign up here if you're mainly interested in getting free gaming items. However this site also lets you custom order anything you want off any site!!! Check out all these new updates now! And if your signed up for a lagoon, you can still sign up for the mentioned site 1 time per household!!

An EVEN NEWER Website - READ THIS PARAGRAPH AND SIGN UP HERE
A new website called Paybyoffers has come to my attention thanks to a friend. This website is known as Pay by offers and a lagoon-related site, so it is very trustworthy. What's so special about this site? It is the only site you will ever need to use anymore. Yes, that's right you can order anything and they even have many choices available. If you can't find it, you can custom order it off any website. On top of this, they combine money/paypal and prizes in one site for the first time. So, yes this is the greatest and last site you ever have to sign up for because its all here. So try it out, I already ordered some basketball equipment and GOW2!!!!!! Post for any help and just remember. TRY IT OUT HERE

There is also a really new and awesome website if your looking for checks, paypal in under 5 minutes, or VISA gift cards. Chilly Cash has a new payout ranging from 50 cents to $100. These paypal amounts are credited in minutes!!! I've already been using this site and can tell you it is a trustworthy and easy to use site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pt 2. Proof

testimonial6.jpg

w90940454.jpg

live_card.jpg

gardenstate.jpg

Here are some links and testimonials of prizes that I/friends have received using the sites listed.

I will also be posting my mass testimonial of prizes soon including Best Buy Gift Cards, 360/Wii Games, PSP 4g memory, Pandora Batteries, Paypal, and much more totaling over $500!!

http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=26232

http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=26272

http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=25414

http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=26172

Once again the link is available here

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to pm me

Pt. 3 Easy way for Lazy people

If you are bored easily by taking surveys or offers, then you can take the Lazy route, Referrals. There are two ways to utilize referrals. You can find your referral link under your account set up at any of the websites and make 20% bonus of whatever people make that signed up under your unique referral link. It does not hurt to sign up under some one else's referral link. They just make extra if you made something. You do not lose anything. So please be considerate of signing up under some one else's link (preferably the person who led you to the site and helped you *cough me cough*).

Now to the good stuff. These sites have a affiliate program. Using this program you get a unique link like this one.
Anyone that signs up using this link is your referral and you make 15% of his commisions. At the end of the month you can have your money sent to you through check/paypal or you can ask them to transfer it to any account you have set up on one of their websites (like cashlagoon or gaminglagoon, any lagoon) and get it in point values there. Although this may seem hard it works up. My first month I made 3 dollars. My second month I made $17. One it gets going it never stops. I was on vacation my third month and did not advertise my link anywhere but my work from the first and second month was still working and I made $30. To sign up for this program visit here
or type in http://www.joinaffiliatenow.tk into your address bar.

Again feel free to PM me with ANY questions.

Pt. 4 Referrals/Trading

If you want to trade referrals with me just post here or PM me. PLEASE, post that you want to trade refs here but do NOT advertise your site on my thread. PM me the site you want me to sign up for. Thank YOU!

Also, please use the links I have set up here on this thread. It took me time to make this thread and guide and I am taking my time to help anyone that needs help. In return I ask (will not force) that if you are interested in these sites, please sign up under me. YOU will not lose any points/money. I will only receive an extra 15% for whatever what you make. So basically when you sign up under me you earn free stuff and in return of me helping you, you just click on the link here, rather than signing up directly. There is no difference as to what you make! So why not help somebody else?? Thank you.

If you want to trade referrals, but I have already signed up to the site you want me to sign up for, I can give you a coupon code for the site that you signed up for under me. That will give you a point or 2 for free.

Pt 5 Prizes

This is the part everyone loves. PRIZES! The Lagoon network has much to offer in prizes. You can find anything depending on which site you choose, and yes you can sign up on every single site on their network 1 time per household. So you can have an acct. on every one of their sites just make sure you don't redo the same offers on different sites. On video game lagoon you can find any gaming related prize ever imagined. And here's the best part, these sites let you custom order from any site!!! If you do not find what your looking for, you custom order a prize (1 point = 1 dollar) from Amazon, Ebay (buy it nows), dealextreme, anything!!!

Another couple of refs from here yesterday night. I hope you guys have success as you have already earned points I see. I'm always here to help.

Just saw that a couple people signed up, but it seems they are hesitant to earn points. If you are low on proof, just PM me and I can send you some pictures of mine of prizes that I earned. Also if you sign up using my link, PM me and I will give you some extra tips that I use that will have you earning free stuff in no time.

Just remember, these sites have no minimum payout, so you can try out what I did when I was unsure. I did an offer and got a prize for $1.82. Once it was shipped to me I was sure of the site's credibility!!

I'm already signed up for gaminglagoon but if you sign up for a lagoon you're not already signed up for using the link in my post above I'll give you a coupon code worth a point or two.

bread's done
Back