Feel the Magic XY/XX (DS) $22.88 @ Target

That's a good price but I'll pass, I have a feeling FTM will be one of the first DS games on clearance and I'm swamped with enough games to wait for it.

Anyone with a DS should get it. I got it and Mario with the system, and played it more than Mario.

Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

[quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

I saw it at my Target and was thinking about picking it up. I'm not sure if I want it yet.

good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.

[quote name='craven_fiend']good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='craven_fiend']good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

i was kind of pissed at first when i got it, then i did some research on the most evil site in the world (GameFaqs) and was like oh ok. That and I thought it was strictly in Japanese until i figured out which one was the options menu.

[quote name='craven_fiend']good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.[/quote]If you didn't say anything after that I would've gotten the game for sure. :)

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='craven_fiend']good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

i was kind of pissed at first when i got it, then i did some research on the most evil site in the world (GameFaqs) and was like oh ok. That and I thought it was strictly in Japanese until i figured out which one was the options menu.[/quote]

I'm glad I didn't get an angry PM! :lol: Seriously though, I checked and then turned it off. I didn't know it saved it like that.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='craven_fiend']good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.[/quote]If you didn't say anything after that I would've gotten the game for sure. :)[/quote]

haha i saw the trick for it and wanted to try it and was like, wait a minute its already in japanese and i ain't seeing no titties. but then again i wasn't expecting much since the chick is on a videogame and in black and white.

[quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

[quote name='coolz481']FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.[/quote]

Yeah, I was about to say that. It's the permanent price there, so the Target thing isn't a deal.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Probably because you suck at liking games[/quote]

wow, i actually agree with something that DenisDFat says, now thats scary. but its true, its a fun game so how can you not like it. may the dudes not any good at it and thinks it sucks for that reason.

[quote name='sn0b0ards'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

[quote name='No!'][quote name='coolz481']FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.[/quote]

Yeah, I was about to say that. It's the permanent price there, so the Target thing isn't a deal.[/quote]How does that not make it a deal? It's still a deal that I'm tempted to get. BB has a good price but that doesn't make this not a deal.

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='sn0b0ards'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='sn0b0ards'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='sn0b0ards'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='sn0b0ards']Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_

Thanks for the heads up. I picked this up from Target on my lunch break. There were no prices displayed for any of the DS titles, so I asked the clerk to get it out and check it for me. He confirmed the regular price of 29.99 and the sale price quoted here. Weird, because the sale isn't advertised in this week's ad. You'd think they'd want to promote a great price on a good game for the hot new console.

Has anyone checked to see if any other DS titles are part of this mysterious sale?

[quote name='Tybee']Thanks for the head's up. I picked this up from Target on my lunch break. There was no price displayed for any of the DS titles, so I asked the clerk to get it out and check it for me. He confirmed the regular price of 29.99 and the sale price quoted here. Weird, because the sale isn't advertised in this week's ad. You'd think they'd want to promote a great price on a good game for the hot new console.

Has anyone checked to see if any other DS titles are part of this mysterious sale?[/quote]None were marked as cheaper. Although my Target did have several other GC, Xbox, and PS2 games that also had temporary price cuts, so they probally weren't advertised either. Several good deals at Target this week that weren't even advertised.

I went to my local Target yesterday. The game was marked as 29.99, and when I had them do a price check, it was still 29.99. Could this be a regional thing? I'm in upstate NY.

[quote name='coolz481']FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.[/quote]

Still $24.99 with free shipping at BB.com, too.

[quote name='cjmunoz']I went to my local Target yesterday. The game was marked as 29.99, and when I had them do a price check, it was still 29.99. Could this be a regional thing? I'm in upstate NY.[/quote]

I'm in Louisville, KY. I just got back from Target today and the Temporary Price Cut is good until 1/3/05.

bread's done
Back