Feel the Magic XY/XX (DS) $22.88 @ Target

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the head's up. I picked this up from Target on my lunch break. There was no price displayed for any of the DS titles, so I asked the clerk to get it out and check it for me. He confirmed the regular price of 29.99 and the sale price quoted here. Weird, because the sale isn't advertised in this week's ad. You'd think they'd want to promote a great price on a good game for the hot new console.

Has anyone checked to see if any other DS titles are part of this mysterious sale?

None were marked as cheaper. Although my Target did have several other GC, Xbox, and PS2 games that also had temporary price cuts, so they probally weren't advertised either. Several good deals at Target this week that weren't even advertised.

#32 cjmunoz

cjmunoz

Posted 28 December 2004 - 11:22 AM

I went to my local Target yesterday. The game was marked as 29.99, and when I had them do a price check, it was still 29.99. Could this be a regional thing? I'm in upstate NY.

#33 Sofa King Cheap

Sofa King Cheap

Sofa King Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2004 - 12:02 PM

FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.

Still $24.99 with free shipping at BB.com, too.

#34 misterbowtie

misterbowtie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:18 PM

I went to my local Target yesterday. The game was marked as 29.99, and when I had them do a price check, it was still 29.99. Could this be a regional thing? I'm in upstate NY.

I'm in Louisville, KY. I just got back from Target today and the Temporary Price Cut is good until 1/3/05.

#35 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:22 PM

awsome game, i picked it up at target on 12/26 too. great deal!!
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#36 putney

putney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:07 AM

I'm also in upstate NY (Albany) and all the Targets I've been to have it for $22.88 as well.