Contests?

Bahjey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
What happened to the contests on the CAGcast? When I started listening to the CAGcast about a year ago it seemned that there was a new contest every week. Now there's nothing. I know cheapy had to collect some swag at E3. Gimme some.

[quote name='Bahjey']What happened to the contests on the CAGcast? When I started listening to the CAGcast about a year ago it seemned that there was a new contest every week. Now there's nothing. I know cheapy had to collect some swag at E3. Gimme some.[/quote]

LoL

[quote name='Bahjey']What happened to the contests on the CAGcast? When I started listening to the CAGcast about a year ago it seemned that there was a new contest every week. Now there's nothing. I know cheapy had to collect some swag at E3. Gimme some.[/quote]

Be happy you get contests at all.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Wombat']See thats why I stopped listening, and Wombat gets on my nerves[/quote]

That bastard!

[quote name='HotShotX']Be happy you get contests at all.

~HotShotX[/quote]

That's my point. We don't have contests. hehe

[quote name='CooZahv1']im new here...how do you get in on contests?[/QUOTE]
Just listen to the show, if there's one it'll be mentioned. It usually involves posting in a thread, submitting a picture, or calling in. I don't think there is one going on currently.

bread's done
Back