• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:58 AM

Posted Image

Doubt this'll draw too much interest, but just in case...

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition has dropped to $19.99 on Steam, down 50% from it's original price. Keep in mind that this is NOT the recently released Colonies Edition.

Really, if you're going to buy this game on PC, and you have to have it right now, you might as well drop the extra tenner and go for the Colonies Edition, which includes cross-platform multiplayer with the Xbox 360 version, new MP maps, Human vs Akrid MP modes, new weapons and enemies, new score attack and time trial modes in singleplayer, and a first-person camera mode. Do note, however, that Colonies is NOT integrated with Steam, unlike the original version.
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Capitalizt

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

This is normal price these days. Amazon has it for $10.99

http://www.amazon.co...18104261&sr=1-3

#3 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:24 AM

This is normal price these days. Amazon has it for $10.99

http://www.amazon.co...18104261&sr=1-3

Huh, sho nuff. Like I said, useless, but I impulsively post all deals on Steam. :)
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 acecombat

acecombat

King of the Skies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

GDI I swear this was the PS3 version.
Posted Image

Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector... The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre...

#5 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:30 PM

Kinda sucks that the original Lost Planet was Steam-only and the Colonies edition is Games for Windows Live only. Since Colonies is otherwise just the original game with a few extra modes, it feels wasteful to get the original now (especially with the minimal price difference between them). Still odd that they wouldn't release it on Steam...even with Games for Windows Live integration, they could've at least put it up on the service. Although it does get slightly confusing having Live and Steam both integrated with the game and having 2 differnet overlays (or 3 if you also use Xfire!).