Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers $24.99 Clearence at Target

acdcrocks1980

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Just got back from Target, and on there clearence rack they had first party wireless controllers on sale for 24.98. White as still 49.99, but Blue was 24.98. Although I didn't look at the price on it, there was a pink controller on the rack as well. So I'd assume the pink ones are the same price, unless some customer put down the pink one and grabbed a blue one. The Target I went to had probably 5-6 Blue ones, and 10-15 Pink ones (but all the pinks except the one noted, were by the rest of the 360 stuff). Probably YMMV

EDIT: I also posted this over at slickdeals.net and one of the replys confirmed that pink was also on clearance, and that even if Blue and Pink aren't on the clearance rack they should still ring up as 24.98 if you local Target has them by the rest of the 360 stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illini1010']yea usually if something is clearanced, it dosent end in $xx.99... sounds like its just a sale.[/quote]

true, most Target clearance ends in a 4 or an 8

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']

EDIT: I also posted this over at slickdeals.net and one of the replys confirmed that pink was also on clearance, and that even if Blue and Pink aren't on the clearance rack they should still ring up as 24.99 if you local Target has them by the rest of the 360 stuff[/quote]

why post deals like this on slickdeals.rape? Don't u know they will clean out target and then re-sale them on ebay or some crap and none of us Cags will be able to get in on this!!!!

[quote name='sacreddoctor']why post deals like this on slickdeals.rape? Don't u know they will clean out target and then re-sale them on ebay or some crap and none of us Cags will be able to get in on this!!!![/quote]
Whoops, sorry this is the first deal i've found in store before reading online. Its already page 2 or 3 on slickdeals so it probably won't be read by any more people

[quote name='stack9902']is this a YMMV, the website has em at 50[/quote]

probably YMMV but the website has nothing to do with the in store prices. The only way to find out is to go to the store yourself and get a price check. With that being said, a blue controller would be nice :)

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']isn't targets website, just amazon but with a Target layout? I thought target, toys r us, and amazon were all the same?[/quote]

i don't know about Target, but Toys R Us has been its own online entity for a few years now. that Amazon thing fizzled out some time ago.

guess they are making way for new colors? I saw on gamestop.com they had a red one coming out that looked pretty banging.

[quote name='sacreddoctor']why post deals like this on slickdeals.rape? Don't u know they will clean out target and then re-sale them on ebay or some crap and none of us Cags will be able to get in on this!!!![/quote]
I agree but cut some slack. Some lurker would have posted it on sd anyways!
[quote name='acdcrocks1980']Whoops, sorry this is the first deal i've found in store before reading online. Its already page 2 or 3 on slickdeals so it probably won't be read by any more people[/quote]
I just bumped the thread:bouncy:

i don't like consoles in any color/hue but black, but i'm willing to make an exception when it comes to the controller. and on that note, that green controller coming out is awesome.

[quote name='dragonjud']This should be closed...please add to the general Target clearance thread.[/QUOTE]
Better than regular clearance deals deserve their own thread no matter where they're from. Feel free to add it yourself.

[quote name='speedracer']Better than regular clearance deals deserve their own thread no matter where they're from. Feel free to add it yourself.[/quote]

Its not a regular deal. This is im betting a store specific one as target deals end in 4 or 8.. no need to get hostile.

This does belong in the target clearance thread.. thats why we have it.

[quote name='nyyfan']were they where the other xbox controllers are normally located?[/QUOTE]

They had about 10 blue ones in the "normal" clearance endcap, with 1 stray pink one, all stickered. The normal controller section had another 8 or so pink ones, unstickered, but still ringing up at the clearance price. Those might have been there to save space in the clearance area, not real sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
came back from my target and they only had 1 pink one left. but it scanned for 34.xx. so i guess this is a YMMV.

[quote name='New Jack']came back from my target and they only had 1 pink one left. but it scanned for 34.xx. so i guess this is a YMMV.[/quote]

Same thing at the Potomac Mills Target in VA. They had a lot of them so maybe this week we will see a $10 drop then, maybe.

:( My target never has anything good on clearance. All they had were copies of Supreme Commander & "So You Think You Can Dance!".

I checked it today at mine they had two blues but both rang up retail price....LAME I even said to the guy it should be clearance....I looked like a fool. I would have bought them, wanted the blue controllers for a while now.

Just wanted to chime in and say don't bother in Hackensack NJ -- that store doesn't have this nor most of the other target clearance deals. All i saw was Kane & Lynch PS3 for $14 or something like that.

bread's done
Back