Photo
- - - - -

How will Team USA (men's basketball) do in the Olympics?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: How will Team USA (men's basketball) do?

How will Team USA (men's basketball) do?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 c0rnpwn

c0rnpwn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

It just show just shows what kind of NBA stars they are. If they are not getting paid to play most rather not do it. Everything to Athletes now a days revolves around money. This is why we haven't won gold in the past couple of Olmypics.

First, it was only one Olympic that this team was redeeming (two if you want to count 1972, I don't). Secondly, don't act so high and righteous. KG already won gold for America in 2000, why should he have to repeat again unless he wanted to? Do you think Kobe is any less selfish than KG? Besides, I'd wager most players are being paid while they're playing - fat marketing/advertising contracts. It's much more exposure than just sitting at home watching the games.
Posted Image

|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||

#32 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

Speaking of KG not wanting to play. I say if you're one of the NBA's elite players you HAVE to play in the Olympics. They shouldn't even have to ask it should be a necessary part of every NBA Players contract. If they pick you, you have to play regardless.

The USA is not communist China.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!