Portland - Cedar Hills Best Buy - A few $5 Clearance Games and Free Halo 3 guides

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Cedar Hills Best Buy has had a table for a few days of $5 PS2, Wii & 360 games. I didn't put it on here before, because I didn't expect them to last the day (I grabbed 8 different titles and expected others to do the same), but when I went back in today, there were still some Juiced 2 & The Bigs for 360 and some Batallion Wars 2 for the Wii, as well as some games for the PS2 & DS that didn't interest me, even at $5. Probably still worth a peek if you are in the area tomorrow, but I wouldn't expect there to be anything left after the weekend...

But then, I didn't expect any of it to even make the weekend...

The Halo 3 guide is the Official Guide free with ANY 360 game purchase. Only $2 if you just want the guide without buying a game, but when you can get Juiced 2 & the Halo guide for $5, just get them both...

Thanks, I live close buy but don't usually check the store. I picked up Juiced 2f or $5 because I'm a sucker for $5 games, an Spy Mission for Wii for $5 as a gift for my brother's family.

I picked up the free Halo 3 manual, but really have no use for it, as I got a copy free with a $60 legendary halo bundle several months ago. I may know someone to pass it on to however.

bread's done
Back