Secret Project starring the CheapyD and Wombat avatars

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 joem5815

joem5815

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

It's secret because I'm not telling you exactly what I'm doing. I'm not telling you what I'm doing because I'm really not sure yet. Although, I'm thinking maybe a short such as what I've done here:

only with CAGCast audio or something.

Either way, I need some perspectives (front view/side view) of the CheapyD and Wombat avatars you see on the Cheap Ass Gamer and CAGCast logos (I'm a terrible hand-drawing artist). Anyone know where I can get them? If not, anyone want to do them for me?

Also, does anyone think Cheapy or Wombat might be angry if I use the avatars, even if whatever it ends up being just ends up YouTube or something?

EDIT: I should also mention and give credit for the audio used in the video above. It comes from the Tenacious D self-titled album. It's the first 30 seconds or so of one of the skits. Great album.

Edited by joem5815, 13 August 2008 - 11:33 PM.

#2 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

Generally, I'd dig a Cheapy and Wombat animated show.

#3 fatherofcaitlyn

fatherofcaitlyn

Der Uber Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:22 PM

Also, does anyone think Cheapy or Wombat might be angry if I use the avatars, even if whatever it ends up being just ends up YouTube or something?

When Cheapy moved to Japan, I pasted his head over the head of Godzilla in a movie poster.

The angle of Cheapy's head was perfect with Godzilla's energy breath. It looked like Cheapy was using energy breath against a crowd of terrified Japanese people.

One person other than me laughed.
Synergize, bitches!
Posted Image

#4 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:57 AM

Inward Singing is awesome.

#5 dallow

dallow

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

You made that short?
I laughed, good voice work.

#6 Layziebones

Layziebones

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:22 AM

Sounded like Jack Black.

www.Islagi.info

Posting a new, idiotic video every day.

#7 joem5815

joem5815

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

I edited my first post to give credit to Tenacious D. The audio is the first 30 seconds or so of their self-titled album. It's a two-piece band comprised of silver-fingered Kyle Gass and the golden-voiced Jack Black. I've been a fan of JB and KG since the release of that album. Good stuff. Good stuff.

#8 dallow

dallow

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

Ah, ok. Haha. You matched it up well.
I never listened to his comedy/rock album stuff.