Secret Project starring the CheapyD and Wombat avatars

joem5815

CAGiversary!
It's secret because I'm not telling you exactly what I'm doing. I'm not telling you what I'm doing because I'm really not sure yet. Although, I'm thinking maybe a short such as what I've done here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3gcTIfJQJo

only with CAGCast audio or something.

Either way, I need some perspectives (front view/side view) of the CheapyD and Wombat avatars you see on the Cheap Ass Gamer and CAGCast logos (I'm a terrible hand-drawing artist). Anyone know where I can get them? If not, anyone want to do them for me?

Also, does anyone think Cheapy or Wombat might be angry if I use the avatars, even if whatever it ends up being just ends up YouTube or something?

EDIT: I should also mention and give credit for the audio used in the video above. It comes from the Tenacious D self-titled album. It's the first 30 seconds or so of one of the skits. Great album.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joem5815']
Also, does anyone think Cheapy or Wombat might be angry if I use the avatars, even if whatever it ends up being just ends up YouTube or something?[/quote]

When Cheapy moved to Japan, I pasted his head over the head of Godzilla in a movie poster.

The angle of Cheapy's head was perfect with Godzilla's energy breath. It looked like Cheapy was using energy breath against a crowd of terrified Japanese people.

One person other than me laughed.

I edited my first post to give credit to Tenacious D. The audio is the first 30 seconds or so of their self-titled album. It's a two-piece band comprised of silver-fingered Kyle Gass and the golden-voiced Jack Black. I've been a fan of JB and KG since the release of that album. Good stuff. Good stuff.

bread's done
Back