I know about sites like Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, etc but I'd like to find something simpler like a all inclusive package deal from a reputable company, or as close to this as possible. Maybe a hotel + round trip flight and then a theme park ticket package.
Here's what he's looking for:
- Two round trip airfare tickets & hotel stay
- He plans on leaving on December 26th, 2008 and returning on or around January 3rd, 2009. He's a high school music teacher and she's in college so this time block is about the only one they have available.
- Origin: Milwaukee, WI Mitchell International Airport.
- Car rental. I have noticed that some packages are cheaper with the additional of a rental car. They are fine taking theme park shuttle services, so only include this if the package is cheaper.
- Meals. All inclusive with meals would be cool, otherwise he needs to budget for each day. He has a hearty appetite so even deals on meals would be nice.
- They would like to attend the following theme parks during their stay: Disney, Universal Studios, Seaworld, Busch Gardens.
Anyone have any recommendations or good deal finds? I have some Florida connections, but only in oceanside condo rentals which are not where he wants to go and out of his price league. His wedding is in October, but the sooner I can find him something decent and book it the better.