CAGcast Wrap up Show - LIVE Thursdays, 8:30pm EST - No show Oct 2nd!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview]This will be an informal affair, with Wombat and I doing nothing but taking your calls live, Thursday 9/25, at 8:30pm EST, 5:30pm PST.
Just head right here on Thursday night to listen in. The chat room will be open earlier for a pre-show chat and testing.[/preview]

If you want to maximize your odds of getting your call answered on the show, it is highly recommended that you register at NowLive and add the phone number from which you will be calling from to your profile.

Once the show goes live, you will see the number to call in the show's chat room.

You can download the 9/25 show here:
http://www.nowlive.com/podcast/OpenPodcast.ashx?PodcastID=158490

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiggity What?! I read "CAGcast wrap-up show" and my first thought was "OH NO! They're cancelling the CAGcast!" I was scared! I'll be there with bells on though!

um, cheapster your post say 8/24 but today is 8/14 ? ...whut up wit dat ? you gots a time machines or wut ? ( please pardon my ghettoese)

I'd like to make it, but the CAG Grifball Team has our last two games of the regular season tonight at 9pm EST. We play That One Team (Currently 7-0), and Wicked Sensitive Crew (Currently 2-5). CAG is currently 7-1, and we should be going to the playoffs, but tonight will definitely be our hardest week.

Give us a shout out! We appreciate any support from the CAG community :)

Our results will show up here as soon as the games are completed and reported: http://grifball.com/results.php?tid=125&l=7

Good luck with the show, guys. I know it will be good. I'll pop in as soon as the games are over.

~HotShotX

Live??!! Anything can happen! I hope the callers this time around put down the bong before dialing those digits.

[quote name='HotShotX']I'd like to make it, but the CAG Grifball Team has our last two games of the regular season tonight at 9pm EST. We play That One Team (Currently 7-0), and Wicked Sensitive Crew (Currently 2-5). CAG is currently 7-1, and we should be going to the playoffs, but tonight will definitely be our hardest week.

Give us a shout out! We appreciate any support from the CAG community :)

Our results will show up here as soon as the games are completed and reported: http://grifball.com/results.php?tid=125&l=7

Good luck with the show, guys. I know it will be good. I'll pop in as soon as the games are over.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Is there any way to see highlights of your matches?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is there any way to see highlights of your matches?[/quote]

Grifball.com is working on several highlight reels, one for each week of play, to which I submit 3 clips a week for review. They've been slow on releasing them, and haven't even gotten Week 1 out yet, and it's already Week 5.

That's probably your best source (You can see us in the Spring League Week 1 highlight reel here: http://www.grifball.com/videos.php) unless we can get someone to do a compilation of the season's games for us.

Worse case scenario, I'll find a way to do a CAG Summer League Highlight video after the season's over.

~HotShotX

Sweet! If my company leaves by then, I will be onboard. If we get into RockBand, I will surely miss it!

Have fun!

It reminded me of the SNL skit "Delicious Dish." I was waiting for Cheapy to start chatting about his famous Schwetty meatball recipe. ;)

Totally forgot about it. I even almost came to this forum to download the latest cagcast when I remembred it was changed to monday.

when this live thingie is going to be posted? i had to go out thurs night and missed it but i wana hear.

[quote name='icoreyi']when this live thingie is going to be posted? i had to go out thurs night and missed it but i wana hear.[/quote]

It's been up since they finished, check the OP.

~HotShotX

Wow cheapy actually didn't rudely hang up on most people like last time. What was with people not calling? While Wombat seemed more immature than usual it was all made up by the sound of the flushing toilet.

And I guess we found out why the cagcast is mostly compromised of a male audience.

That was a fun wrap up show the game at the end was great.

The reason I knew alot of them cause when I was younger all i did was watch tv cause I lived in the ghetto and didn't want to go outside and get shot at lol

Here is a crappy picture of ME on my High school graduation day 1998 Meeting RERUN from What's Happening lol

My graduation party was next door to a comedy club I saw him and he was cool enough to take a picture with me. I have no scanner so I had to take the pic with my crappy webcam

rucyo8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the guys answering the TV theme trivia. I couldn't keep up. You were really, extremely fast

bread's done
Back