Anyone for some Gauntlet Co-op?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chi.bri

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking for some people that will wanna play Gauntlet Co-op sometime soon? No one is ever on XBL playing.
If your interested post in this thread. I'll create a tag and send out a friend request to you. Creating a separate tag will help me keep track of who'd like to play, plus with the friend of a friend feature it'll help to see who else is interested specifically for that game.

i would play with you but i dont have the game, i like hack and slashes like that but too bad i dont have it!! gah!

[quote name='Richlough']Are the leaderboards still impossible to get on for this game ?[/quote]

Not sure. Most of the chivos for Gauntlet are game play related.

[quote name='Richlough']Are the leaderboards still impossible to get on for this game ?[/QUOTE]

No they are fixed. You can get all the achs in the game now no problem. I did them all sometime last year.

[quote name='flybrione']No they are fixed. You can get all the achs in the game now no problem. I did them all sometime last year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks , I gave up when they were 64,999,999 or something like that .

Man I would love to play, Unfortenatly my xbox died on me. I got the stupid unreadable disk error. SO I sent it in shoudl get it back with in the next two weeks. Maybe then. Always williing to play with a fellow CAGer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back