Pre-Order Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Get XBLA Banjo Kazooie Free & Early

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#421 jollydwarf

jollydwarf

America's #1 Poster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:26 AM

I just got my code a couple hours ago, too. It took a call to customer service (and an email previous to that that I think just got junked) and that complaint being passed off to their Promotions department, but they actually came through. And in the timeframe the customer service rep said they would (24-48 hours).

I'm thankful it got resolved, but I have to wonder what the problem was and how many people won't go far enough to get what they rightfully deserve. I have to say, I was more than a little embarrassed having to say "Banjo-Kazooie" and "Nuts & Bolts" over and over again to the rep. But hearing the rep pronounce it "Banjo-Kazowie" made it all worthwhile.
"I like whipped cream a lot. I'll put whipped cream on anything."--Jessica Alba

Backlog at CRITICAL MASS...Backlog at CRITICAL MASS...Backlog at...

"What, you're still here? The post's over. Log off. Shoo! Shoo!"

#422 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:43 AM

I'm downloading it right now. This has to be one of the best pre-order bonuses ever. Glad there's finally some more GOOD stuff up on Live Arcade 'cause I love the Virtual Console stuff, but the DRM on that is just crazy (lost over $100 worth of stuff 'cause my Wii is dying).

So this, Symphony of the Night, an Streets of Rage 2 are the games I care about so far.