Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!
Before we begin the topic

WE HAVE NO CLUE IF PRIZES WILL COME BACK OR NOT! PEOPLE WHO ASK WILL BE SHOT ON PROPERTEH (OR COMPLAINED TO BY ME)

------------------------------------------

After almost 8,000 posts and over 400,000 views, the 2nd Live Search Club Thread has finally come to a close

and the 3rd part has been risen!

LIVE SEARCH CLUB THREAD
PART 3

Return of the Stolen Prizes

http://club.live.com/

[email protected]

No talking about bots, macros, cheating devices, or return fraud. That is how threads disappear.

The Much Needed Frequently Asked Questions

What is Live Search Club?
Live Search Club is a Website run by launched in 2007 that gives out free items by simply playing free online games.

What are the requirements to join?
Really there are none. It's 100% free! You don't even have to pay for shipping! The only things you have to do is have an aderess in the United States to have your prizes shipped to you, as well as a real email aderess.

How do I get free prizes?
You get prizes by getting tickets, which are done by playing games.

How many can I get of each prize?
You can get 1 of each prize shipped to your adderess. You can change your adderess if you want to get more of a prize.

Why are we able to get prizes by playing free online games?
Every time you enter in an answer in a game, it counts as a search for Microsoft's Live Search. It helped increase the Market Share for Live Search with other search engines like Google and Yahoo by almost 5% within 2 months of Live Search Club's launch. As a result, this allows Microsoft to get more advertisers/Make advertisers pay more, so they are able to profit more off Live Search, and hand the savings off to you!*

How are my prizes shipped?
Your prizes are shipped via UPS. The downside to this is that any prize over 5000 Points needs to be signed for, though I read anyone at your house can sign for your items. If you are not at the house, UPS should leave a note saying when they will be back.

When do my prizes come?
The estimated shipping time is 8 to 12 weeks, however the average time is 1-3 weeks. Some people have gotten prizes within 2 weeks of ordering, some haven't reccieved prizes from February 2008. It varies by item, with no rhyme or rythemn to it. They are suppossed to send you a shipping email before the item arrives, but some have reported they have gotten prizes without this shipping

ZOMGz the Prize I just ordered was taken down will I everz get?
You should get your prize within a month of ordering it, otherwise you will have your points refunded by Live Search Club.

More FAQ to be added soon!

*Barely

Last edited by a moderator:
Prizes

Since this is a Microsoft run website, all the notable electronic prizes are Microsoft products. These include Vista, Microsoft Office, Xbox 360s, Zunes,Computer Games, Xbox and Xbox 360 Games. Recently, they have added many cooking related products, including multiple kitchen books and KitchenAid products. Other notable prizes include Music Downloads, Frequent Flyer Miles, and Clothing. You can only order 1 of any physical item sent to one adress, you can change your aderess afterwards and have it sent to another aderess near you or something like that.
Prize Updates
Bunch of Shit Added
Bunch of Shit Taken Off

Prizes That Are Actually Worth Something
Xbox 360 (20GB Model): 55,000 Tickets
Microsoft Ofice Ultimate 2007: 48,000 Tickets
Microsoft Zune (30GB 1st Generation): 38,500 Tickets
Windows Vista Home Ultimate: 28,000 Tickets
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2: 12,000 Tickets
Fable for the Xbox: 3,000 Tickets
Zune Car Pack: 8,900 Tickets
Habu Gaming Mouse: 7.150 Tickets
Zune Dock Pack: 5,600 Tickets
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White): 4,200 Tickets
Zune Cable Pack: 4,100 Tickets
1GB USB Drive: 2,800 Tickets
Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox 360: 2,500 Tickets
Rhythm Soundbag: 2,150 Tickets
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Colelction: 1,800 Tickets

Prizes That Actually Have Value That Microsoft Took Away Cause They Hate Us and Eat Babies (Spread the Word)
Canon Powershot SD 870 IS: 40,000 Tickets
KitchenAid Mixer-Artisan: 34,000 Tickets
Rock Band Bundle for the Xbox 360: 25,000 Tickets
Microsoft Office Standard 2007: 25,000 Tickets (August 29th)
Windows Vista Home Premium: 20,000 Tickets
KitchenAid ProLine 4 Slice Metal Toaster:15,000 Tickets
KitchenAid JavaStudio Coffee Maker: 9,000 Tickets
Zune Home AV: 8,900 Tickets
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Black): 4,500 Tickets
Scene It! for Xbox 360: 5,100 Tickets
Blue Dragon for the Xbox 360: 4,950 Tickets
IntelliMouse Explorer: 4,000 Tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera: 3,850 Tickets
Zune Premium Headphones: 3,400 Tickets
KitchenAid Digital Timer: 3,000 Tickets
Zune Leather Case: 2,500 Tickets

Super Special Awesome Profitability Chart of Doom
Eventually, probably for Part 4

Prizes for Xbox/Xbox 360
Prizes for Computers
Prizes for Zune
Prizes for Kitchen
Other Notable Prizes

What's the Maximum Number of Tickets I can get?
It is 1,000 Tickets per day. There is no limit to how many tickets you can have overall.

What Games Give You the Most Tickets?
Flexicon: 25 Tickets
Chicktionary: 20 Tickets
Spelling Bee: 20 Tickets
Word Slugger: 20 Tickets
Crosswire: 20 Tickets

The Ticket Number listed is the max you can get

What Games are the Easiest to do?
All the games are pretty easy, since all you need to do for each one is to type in words, so there's no real skill to it.

Are there limits to the games?
There are a few known limits to some games. Flexicon runs out of puzzles once you get 35,500 tickets from it. Chicktionary, Word Slugger, and Spelling Bee all clock in at 22,940 tickets.

Need Help?

The Sites all CAGers use is Anagramssolved

http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html

This site has answers for pretty much every game on the site.

Can I be banned for using that site?
No you cannot. Since you still manually have to enter the search, LSC will still get a search off you and will still reccieve a search off it, so they will not care. The only way you can get banned is if you use a bot, which will result in your account being zeroed. Even using the autotyper function for Flexicon on anagramssolved is okay to use.

Multiple Accounts FAQ

Can I have Multiple Accounts?
YES, BUT 1 PER ADDRESS

How Many Accounts Can I Make?
You can make as many accounts as you want. However, you can only make 3 accounts per day for each ip you have.

Can I get tickets for all my accounts on the same day?
You can get tickets on both accounts. Obviously if you get tickets on one account, it doesn't show up on the other account, and tickets cannot be transfered.

Can I get more than 3 of each item to each aderess using multiple accounts?
ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER ADDRESS AND 1 ITEM PER ADDRESS (UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE)

wow i just got my camera!! Didn't even hear the doorbell ring but went down to check it out anyway...ordered 8/2 recieved 8/19 no shipping e-mail

[quote name='grndoom']Great work with the FAQ so far daft, the new LSC thread is looking better already:applause:[/quote]
Thanks!

ohram, thanks for reminding me to add those to the front page

I'm going to work on a section on quickest way to get points as well as a chart for values of the items at Ebay, Amazon, and Trade In at Gamestop (That's down the road though)

How are my prizes shipped?
Your prizes are shipped via UPS, so you need to sign for your prizes (the only notable drawback to LSC), though I read anyone at your house can sign for your items. If you are not at the house, UPS should leave a note saying when they will be back.

Not necessarily true.. I didn't have to sign for the Zune Backpack.. only prizes worth $50+ or something need to be signed.. or something like that.

Oh and, nice job on the thread :D

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']How are my prizes shipped?
Your prizes are shipped via UPS, so you need to sign for your prizes (the only notable drawback to LSC), though I read anyone at your house can sign for your items. If you are not at the house, UPS should leave a note saying when they will be back.

Not necessarily true.. I didn't have to sign for the Zune Backpack.. only prizes worth $50+ or something need to be signed.. or something like that.

Oh and, nice job on the thread :D[/quote]
Oh really? My bad!

If anybody has any other suggestions/comments, pm them to me!

I think i'm done for right now adding stuff

I'll work on my chart and post that up soon!

Edit:

can someone help me and find the ebay prices for some of the items? That would really help!

The chart should be up momentarily. Gamestop Trade In Prices will be added soon.

we should have let last thread go last 8 pages so we had 400 but yah this thread will hit that mark in about 2 months tops.

Thanks for heading this up Daft, unfortunately we all know that once this first page is passed, we'll have to deal with the shortsightedness all over again.

[quote name='Dual45s']Thanks for heading this up Daft, unfortunately we all know that once this first page is passed, we'll have to deal with the shortsightedness all over again.[/quote]

Probably, but hopefully it'll stop some of the dumb questions

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah, you should probably add the no cheating/return fraud talk to the FAQ.[/quote]

I kind of adressed it in the Games FAQ on the 3rd post. I left out return fraud cause I really haven't read much of that since i've been here, and most places wouldn't take anything back w/out a reciept anyway..

[quote name='Drkirby']How long ago did the 360 go away, and was that the first time it vanished?[/quote]
I don't know when they were last available. But that's a good idea to add to the currently not in stock items!

*sigh* This is a new one for me. I got a captcha that spelled out "error" and figured it was a coincidence. Nope, it's actually an error. Every time I type in error, it brings up a new distorted "error" as the captcha. Hope this doesn't continue, it messes up my rhythm.

[quote name='louiedog']*sigh* This is a new one for me. I got a captcha that spelled out "error" and figured it was a coincidence. Nope, it's actually an error. Every time I type in error, it brings up a new distorted "error" as the captcha. Hope this doesn't continue, it messes up my rhythm.[/quote]

Sorry for your misfortune, but thats pretty funny.

[quote name='louiedog']*sigh* This is a new one for me. I got a captcha that spelled out "error" and figured it was a coincidence. Nope, it's actually an error. Every time I type in error, it brings up a new distorted "error" as the captcha. Hope this doesn't continue, it messes up my rhythm.[/quote]

Make sure you are logged in, when I got that, that fixed it for me.

[quote name='Drkirby']Make sure you are logged in, when I got that, that fixed it for me.[/quote]

Yup, that was it. Somehow I ended up logged out (it was my 10th or 11th game in a row). When I refreshed and finished the game it told me to log in to keep my tickets. Weird.

[quote name='grndoom']Great work with the FAQ so far daft, the new LSC thread is looking better already:applause:[/quote]

Once this thread is long enough, people will start asking the same questions again. At least we can refer them to page 1 for the answers. Thanks for posting all that.

[quote name='MrPants']Got my 2 zoo tycoons today. Ordered on 8/3, no shipping confirmation.[/quote]

I'm still waiting on my pens from May. I guess I'll have to write them again once the 12 weeks pass.

Who named this thread? I love the "Now with 25% more complaining!" :lol:

One thing I noticed is that there have only been a few people who mentioned the whole June, July '07 people getting emails that they're getting their prizes from that time period... I guess most of you are the post-nuke users? lol

I'm pretty glad about that, though. Two free Vista Ultimates (which cost 6,000 pts each back in the day) here I come, finally (both of which I earned legit btw)!

I have 20,000 points right now. I wanted the Zune, but I heard they are not good, so should I save for the Xbox (I already have one) and sell it on Ebay and get an Ipod Touch, or should I just get the Zune?

[quote name='Pressedlee']I have 20,000 points right now. I wanted the Zune, but I heard they are not good, so should I save for the Xbox (I already have one) and sell it on Ebay and get an Ipod Touch, or should I just get the Zune?[/quote]
I'd get Office. It sells for over 250 dollars, and the Zune is a piece of crap that doesn't deserve to be bought

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I'd get Office. It sells for over 250 dollars, and the Zune is a piece of crap that doesn't deserve to be bought[/quote]

Thank you for your answer. I was thinking about getting Office and selling it.

Although office (the one that lsc sells) retails for $299, you will only get about $100 for it if you go the ebay route. It isn't the full suite so don't expect that much money for it.

[quote name='louiedog']Wow, that's some weird bidding. There are tons of copies with buy it now prices at like $150 but some bids on copies at $250. [/quote]

Omg, you're right. I don't see a different between the buy it nows and auctions either.. That's so weird.. :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back