Photo
- - - - -

GS/EB Ad for 8/22 - 8/28 w/ Coupon - 25% Off Any Used PS3/PS2/PSP Games (Limit 3)

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

#91 DanteMayCry

DanteMayCry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:03 PM

Hmmm...

- Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions ($11.69) - for this cheap it seems like a no-brainer though who knows when I'll ever have time for this as I still have the DS one queued up!

To be honest, the DS one doesn't even compare to the PSP one. I can't tell if you have played FFT (PSOne/PSP) before, but if you haven't, there is no comparison between the two.

#92 stone1061

stone1061

Flip today, Play tomorrow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

I'll be dusting off my PSP with MLB 08 The Show for $16.24 after coupon and edge.

#93 hav0k99

hav0k99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

With the recent announcement of ripping PS2 SingStar games onto the PS3 SingStar, this will be a great time to buy some SingStar backlog!

For those worried about their non-B/C PS3, they said that wouldn't be a problem since this feature is being done through a free downloadable game update.

Do you have a link to the PS2 Singstar rip for PS3 Singstar?

#94 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

The thing is, I'm not buying them to sell online or anything like that. I'm buying them to keep.

Why do you want to keep multiple used copies of a game?

Crunchewy.png

#95 Vitality X

Vitality X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

it's not necessarily a rip. theyre just adding a feature in the ps3 singstar where it would be easier to swap discs for other songs.

#96 freefall

freefall

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

I am opening this with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I don't have any other programs on here to open it. How do I get it to fit the picture to how I print it? I keep getting the last two number of the code cut off. Is there some sort of printing program I can download?

I do not know if someone else answered this, but...
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is a free download.

Also, does anyone know if this stacks with employee discounts? I just started working for Barnes & Noble, again...

#97 Amneisac

Amneisac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

Where is the coupon from, I don't see it in the ad, and doesn't some picky GS look for the GS url at the bottom of the print out? Just covering my bases before I get to the store. Thanks

Yeah, my GS is pretty picky and tend to be killjoys. Are they going to ask where this coupon is from? Are you supposed to bring in a printed version of the coupon or do some people get 'legit' versions?

#98 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

These coupons only come from emails from GS. You sign up for their newsletter. So they are always printed up.

#99 falcon815

falcon815

Ride on my coattails

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:18 PM

Finally, PSP. Time to pick up Wild ARMs XF for $17.54.

Edit: Ooo, the used price is $24.99, not $26.99, so it's $16.24. No complaints here!

#100 hav0k99

hav0k99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

it's not necessarily a rip. theyre just adding a feature in the ps3 singstar where it would be easier to swap discs for other songs.

The only thing I read was for PS3 Singstar and PS3 Singstar v2

#101 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:33 PM

The only thing I read was for PS3 Singstar and PS3 Singstar v2

http://www.el33tonli...lity_explained/
Posted Image

#102 Chocolatejas

Chocolatejas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:33 PM

PS2 version allow you to switch disc by pressing select. This is adding the same feature to PS3 but also allows for the PS2 disc. Too bad it will still be crappy quality (SD) music videos.
PS3 80GB | 19 games | Wii | 7 games | PSP | 7 games | 49 BR | PSN ID: Chocolatejas

Posted Image

#103 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

I just bought God Of War for the psp 2 days ago, do you guys know if I can bring it back and get a price adjustment on it with the coupon?

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#104 Cow_tipper

Cow_tipper

Don't even worry about it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:08 PM

Anyone who doesn't have it should definitely pick up burnout paradise. It's only $27 before the discount, and it's one of the best games I've played this generation.

#105 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:24 PM

Damn, too many good deals. I thought I was done spending money after the Wii/GC/DS 25%.

#106 micro44

micro44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

Nice!! As of 5pm today, I am on vacation until September 2nd. I was going to go pick up a game or two anyway to play since my wife was not able to get the same week off as me so I will just be home alone a lot of the week. Hopefully someone has already traded in Madden or Too Human by the time I go to GS(probably Monday).

#107 mlettich

mlettich

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

Nice coupon again this week. Now I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a 25% off Xbox/Xbox 360 coupon next week.

#108 devildr1ver

devildr1ver

Im one hot mother$$$$er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:32 PM

this sucks, this coupon is pretty sweet but there is nothing of interest out there for me to buy. I've pretty much got all the games i've wanted in my library from the previous ps3 coupon..........why do i feel so empty inside?
3D AA Bn MoTor T

#109 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hopefully someone has already traded in Madden or Too Human by the time I go to GS(probably Monday).

Er, isn't Too Human 360 exclusive?
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#110 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Don't want to get too off topic, but read this to understand how it works:
http://blog.us.plays...-compatibility/

It's not a rip.

You play the PS3?

I guess you don't know me very well. ;)

see: PSN Gaming Group

Exactly.

Hmm, I'm going to trade in games first, see what I get, then I'll pick up something.
Posted Image

#111 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

Anyone who doesn't have it should definitely pick up burnout paradise. It's only $27 before the discount, and it's one of the best games I've played this generation.

I just bought it new this week, but haven't opened it yet. Maybe I'll take it back and grab a used one. This all depends on if I make it back to Best Buy in the coupon time frame, it's almost 20 miles away and I don't go there very often.

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

#112 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

time to pick up some psp games...very nice coupon :P.

666277.png

#113 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

I'll be pissed if I see a used Disgaea 3 on store shelf since I already preorder it from NIS. I hope next week or two weeks from now, they will release a Xbox 360 coupon, so I can Tales of Vesperia, Merceneries 2 or Infinite Undiscovery.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#114 jas0

jas0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for the coupon. I'm going to try my luck at Warhawk. :)

#115 ninja dog

ninja dog

Shoto Guilt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

well...I bought a new copy of crisis core yesterday. I guess I'll return it and get a used one along with some other games :)

#116 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:09 PM

boo bought used crisis core like 1.5 weeks ago. At least it was worth the money heh.

#117 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

Call me a late adopter, but I'm thinking of grabbing a copy of Puzzle Quest (PSP) and the PS2 Indigo Prophacy on the cheap.

#118 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

With the recent price deduction of Warhawk, does anyone know how much it goes for used?

#119 xAix

xAix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

Might get a couple of PS2 games. Why is Sniper Elite so coveted, by the way?

#120 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

I require PS3 suggestions.

Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Ratchet and Clank

I'm thinking of Sing Star, myself. Does the Rock Band mic work with Sing Star for PS3?

Anyone else have some good suggestions?