(No CC) Customorderthis.com CONGA , help me and others by joining and going green

BlueBX

CAG Veteran
If you wan't a DS or anything else for free (not a trainn site but is works like one) then join:

noncc.customorderthis.com

The site works like Trainn (getting referrals to get prizes) but without the need of a Credit Card. So it's just completing 4 surveys (like the ones in Prizerebel and Rewards1) then getting others to complete those surveys to get prizes.

Steps to Joining the conga:
1) Joining the site
2) Complete FOUR SURVEYS (dosen't get easier than that, they are also the same surveys you would find on PR or R1)

Thats it!

How does this conga work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links, and complete 4 offers.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. How Many Referrals you Need for you Prize
----> D. Greened or Pending

3. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
4. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week.
5. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next 3 will now be on top)

THIS WEEK THE TOP THREE ARE:
VVVVVVVV
DRAIGUN (0/13)
TEDDYBEARS (1/13)
A SEA LION (0/13)
^^^^^^^

NEXT GROUP:
BLUEBX (2/13)
open

(Special thanks to the layout the Wii conga used)
Also, If you need help on another site (that I haven't joined), tell me and I'll join it under you (please, no CC sites).

Sites I joined already:
PrizeRebel, Rewards1, Gaminglagoon, Points2Shop, MyFaveFreebies, Luckysearch, Scour, and Blingo.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OG: sure, just give me your ref link.
@TZP: You'll be helping a cag member who has no money get a DS :D

Bump.

Come on guys, just sign up and complete 4 offers you would normally do on PR and R1.

You should start a conga or something. edit: aww I forgot I already had an account on that site and would have signed up :(

Good Idea. Let me just edit the thread.
If you have signed up under me please pm me the email you signed up with.

Go ahead and join. Also, I'm thinking about having a competition (for those 13 people who sign under me) where one lucky winner will be able to win a prize thats worth maybe between $10 - $20? dollars from any site. Still thinking about this.

Ok, remember, once you go green I'll put you up.
Also, make sure you delete cookies after each offer and use a different email on each offer.

Know what I might just make another account. I had no points on the other anyway. edit:

Ok I signed up and will edit this once once the offers start working (for some reason, I just get the green re-directing bar and it doesn't go)

A. BlueBX
B. [email protected]
C. 6 Referrals
D. Pending (waiting for offers page to start working)

lol ok. As for the comp idea, I have a total of $10 dollars right now. I'll wait until I have around 15 to announce it. I also made a small program right now that chooses a random number between 1-13.

Ehhh.. Just a heads up, be very careful. Although the offers do not require a credit card, the first offer I clicked on said in VERY fine print: "A charge of $14.95 will be automatically added to your phone bill" or something along those lines. Don't just mindlessly click around the surveys or you might get more than you expected.

I signed up under your link, but I don't think I'm going to complete my offers. The surveys give me a very bad feeling that my phone and inbox will be bombarded with endless spam in the future.

Thats the reason why I make a spam email and never put down my real phone number. Come on guys that signed up, just complete 4 surveys and when you go green tell me and I'll put you up.

Also, I have 15 dollars right now to give away for the comp. I'll try to get more so one of the luck 13 people will be able to win a prize just by completing 4 surveys.

The offers are finally working for me. I did 3 for now to wait and see if they go through. Are these supposed to be instantly or does it take like 24 hours?

I just completed 4 offers. Each of them were 1/4 of a credit. They all approved within 5 minutes. The offers I did were:

BigBuck Surveys - $1500 Old Navy Gift Card
BigBuck Surveys - $1500 Abercrombie Giftcard
BigBuck Surveys - Bahama Trip for 2
BigBuck Surveys - Cash for Girls Day Out

Took me about 15 minutes total to go green.

Okay, a sea lion, I put you up. You also have a chance to win the grand prize I'm giving away.

@TheOne: They should only take 5 minutes to go through. Make sure to delete your cookies. Also, try putting a different email for each offer. Use the dot trick if you have a gmail account.

Sorry BlueBX, apparently my offers didn't go through. I'll do them again, but I've been really busy lately, so it might take a few days for me to get around to it. I'll get on it though.

I found out that you must use a different email for each survey so the site wont recognize you.

@Zeored: Don't worry, I'm also busy right now (school >_>).

Went back and reconsidered and after having some trouble with actually getting credit for the surveys, I finally went green.

Signed up under you, BlueBX.

As a note to future conga-goers. If you click one of the survey links and you're taken to the black-ish random dumb survey, just close it and click another one. You want the green page for BigBuck. Also, be sure to do what they say. Clear your cookies, use a different e-mail each time, and leave the final confirmation page up for at least a few seconds before you close it. If you don't get credit, just quickly fill out another survey. I just came back a different day and it finally worked.

My link: http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=68709

----> A. BlueBX
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. Technically 33, but you should really just set a maximum amount and have all users follow that (unless they'd just like less referrals). So, 13.
----> D. Greened

I do not understand what the problem is. I did the offers multiple times, used different emails, cleared my cookies, and disabled anti-virus and firewall. It still doesn't credit me.Maybe its because they know I have a 1st account which I haven't used.

[quote name='The0ne']I do not understand what the problem is. I did the offers multiple times, used different emails, cleared my cookies, and disabled anti-virus and firewall. It still doesn't credit me.Maybe its because they know I have a 1st account which I haven't used.[/QUOTE]

I made a first account which I didn't use. Then I made another and everything approved.

What I did step by step was first:

1. Clear my cookies.
2. Log in
3. Go to one of the offers I mentioned in my earlier post.
4. Use real info for everything on the offer except my email which I did "anything here"@mailinator.net and I didn't use a real phone number.
5. Went through the survey until I got to a page where at the top said "Congratulations you have been entered into the contest."
6. Exited out of the offer.
7. Then did steps 1-6 three more times except with different emails.

Moved you up. Also, I ordered a game of the site with the two refs I got. Let's see if it's legit. I'll keep updating.

bread's done
Back