New Body Mod - Elf Ears

[quote name='Purple Flames']Alternate thread title: Who wants to be a Hylian?[/quote]

90% of the GameFAQs boards.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']No, you don't. A round ear give you more surface area to grab.[/QUOTE]

That's coming from a father, you should be busy grabbing her ass.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']That's coming from a father, you should be busy grabbing her ass.[/quote]

I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm trying to control the head without tearing the ears.

She's pretty cute once you remove the mole, soften the facial lines, & soften her rosy cheeks.

elfpsyy5.jpg

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm trying to control the head without tearing the ears.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

And, well, this could be cute on women. However, I suspect that gay men will probably take this as their own.

I'll never understand how women can shave off their eyebrows, and draw fake ones on. It's really nasty, and I wish it died out in the 50's, or whenever it peaked.

[quote name='drone8888']I'll never understand how women can shave off their eyebrows, and draw fake ones on. It's really nasty, and I wish it died out in the 50's, or whenever it peaked.[/quote]

It's pretty damn trashy. Fortunately, I only see those types of women on TV. Mostly on Cops. :whistle2:#

At least us Star Trek fans have the common sense to have removable Spock ears instead of doing this.

But, to each their own I suppose...

[quote name='jaykrue']She's pretty cute once you remove the mole, soften the facial lines, & soften her rosy cheeks.

elfpsyy5.jpg
[/quote]

Needs some Proactiv.

When I was a kid, 25 or so years ago, there was an old man Frank, that lived in my great grandparent's woods. He was a friend of the family for many years prior, and earned his keep and a little extra money by doing odd jobs for everyone. Frank had always been an outdoorsman, and he preferred to live off the land. One winter Frank stayed out hunting in the cold air for a little too long and got severe frostbite on his ears. The top of his ears curled up right to a point -- permanently. You might call Frank a hobo, or a hermit, but if Frank were around today he'd be accused of attempting an Elven body mod.

bread's done
Back