Photo
- - - - -

The ultimate MP3 player?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, the FM kills it for me as I listen to FM a lot on my MP3 players. Fo rthe TV audio in the gym, listening to NPR at work etc.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#32 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

You mean hidden files? Yeah... that's some tough protection. ;) I've a bash script that fixes that in 40 lines.... heh.

I prefer the iPod's simplicity... and after the fiasco I had with the Zen Nomad, I've got one thing to say about creative's QA "they really put the Z in Quality."

No what I dont like is the fact that I have to convert everything to AAC or whatever. Not for me. My zen will play almost all of it including AAC without conversion. Much, much simpler in my opinion.
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#33 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

No what I dont like is the fact that I have to convert everything to AAC or whatever. Not for me. My zen will play almost all of it including AAC without conversion. Much, much simpler in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure iPods will play MP3s. I know I gave my girlfriend a bunch of mp3s that she listens to on her iPod Mini and she didn't have to convert them. Maybe they have changed it in newer model iPods, but I've not heard anything about it.

Now iTunes everything is in AAC and is a pain to convert unless it's one of the DRM free selections.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#34 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:44 PM

I'm pretty sure iPods will play MP3s. I know I gave my girlfriend a bunch of mp3s that she listens to on her iPod Mini and she didn't have to convert them. Maybe they have changed it in newer model iPods, but I've not heard anything about it.

Now iTunes everything is in AAC and is a pain to convert unless it's one of the DRM free selections.

Got to love the DRM, but cant blame them it keeps the ipods selling.

I prefer to use russia :')
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#35 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

I don't buy MP3's so it doesn't really matter to me. I like having cds so I just buy them and rip them.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#36 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

I have an old Zune 30 gig and I am pleased with it so far. Its about 2 years old.

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...