This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, probably old, but I just downloaded the Hail to the Chimp demo, and cracked up with I saw this:

beavers[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what's worse: that they ripped the dialogue from the original almost word-for-word, that I recognized that, or that it's funny regardless.

[quote name='anomynous']Reported[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'm not sure what's worse: that they ripped the dialogue from the original almost word-for-word, that I recognized that, or that it's funny regardless.

[/quote]

The fact that the dialogue still works is pretty funny. But, the fact that they're beavers and dam making is a waste of time is what I like the best...

I'm having a ridiculously difficult time finding any information about what constitutes a good laptop, and how much I should end up paying, and what I should get for my money.

I don't want to spend more than $600.

Anyone have any recommendations for a sub-$600 laptop?

[quote name='prmononoke']I'm having a ridiculously difficult time finding any information about what constitutes a good laptop, and how much I should end up paying, and what I should get for my money.

Anyone have any recommendations for a sub-$600 laptop?[/quote]Wait until around black friday, there are usually some laptops on sale.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wait until around black friday, there are usually some laptops on sale.[/quote]

They usually aren't very good.

It seems as if retailers use Black Friday to get rid of the crappy laptops.

Regardless, I want to get it in the next few weeks.

[quote name='prmononoke']They usually aren't very good.

It seems as if retailers use Black Friday to get rid of the crappy laptops.

Regardless, I want to get it in the next few weeks.[/quote]Well if you're only willing to spend $600, you aren't going to get something extremely powerful anyway.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well if you're only willing to spend $600, you aren't going to get something extremely powerful anyway.[/quote]

I know.

I guess I'm a bit lost on the whole processor side of things. From what I can tell, there are three different varieties of Intel processors. I have no idea what kind is better.

I'm also not sure how detrimental it is to have integrated graphics. I want to be able to at least run Half-Life 2 on it, at fairly high settings.

The "Core 2" is intel's best consumer chip. Athlon would be AMD's. Look for a laptop that lists "Core 2 Duo" if it's intel based.

[quote name='JolietJake']The "Core 2" is intel's best consumer chip. Athlon would be AMD's. Look for a laptop that lists "Core 2 Duo" if it's intel based.[/quote]

K.

That's pretty much what I was confused about. Thanks.

[quote name='prmononoke']I'm having a ridiculously difficult time finding any information about what constitutes a good laptop, and how much I should end up paying, and what I should get for my money.

Anyone have any recommendations for a sub-$600 laptop?[/quote]

If you can find a Toshiba Satellite that meets your needs for under $600, it's a good place to start.

Mine needs some RAM, but I paid $500 shipped for it new.

My car ran out of gas last night because I forgot to fill it!...I can't figure out my computer or phone issues...can I join the losers circle please??? :)

Hey Joe, you can can (insert dancing can-canners here) ;) !

This post is in memory of good old Motorola E51 MD7101 satellite handset "Handset 2". You were a good piece of technology. You did your job well. And you hung on to the very end, most likely sliding up my hood and under my wipers and hanging on there until your strength gave out. R.I.P. Handset 2. You will be remembered as a warrior.

[quote name='manthing']Y'all need to give it up...

We don't give a fuck...

Thug life is mine....[/quote]

what in the holy hell are you high on? sharpies and cough syrup?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what in the holy hell are you high on? sharpies and cough syrup?[/quote]

Icy's 'fraid of negroes....

Mobb Depp $$$$a!

2dj6gz5.jpg

[quote name='Shan82']My car ran out of gas last night because I forgot to fill it!...I can't figure out my computer or phone issues...can I join the losers circle please??? :)

Hey Joe, you can can (insert dancing can-canners here) ;) ![/quote]
:wave:

What's wrong with your Computer/phone?

[quote name='lordwow']Nothing better than going through 400 DVDs that are all mixed up to put them in alphabetical order.[/quote]
OCD much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back