arrrgy no new cagcast

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ItchyD

ItchyD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:59 AM

CheapyD it's Monday morning where's my podcast?!? Now I'm going to work!!

#2 Marconi88

Marconi88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

Isn't Cheapy on vacation this week?

#3 Fahd

Fahd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

Isn't Cheapy on vacation this week?

Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.

#4 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.

We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#5 SteveDaWonder

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

Well I hope things work out for the best.
Posted Image

#6 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#7 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about

#8 cdrober

cdrober

Something....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about

Sounds good Wombat!!!! While you are at it I think you should run for Gov'na of NY or something too, that would give us alot to talk about then we can all make signs and picket the current Gov'na's Mansion or something..

#9 sdp

sdp

Social Hermit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.

#10 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.

Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out

#11 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out

To late! Ship said it, and he cant un-say it :bouncy:
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#12 I Am ProZac

I Am ProZac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.
"It is not enough to succeed; Others must fail."

#13 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.

OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2

#14 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

:rofl:
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#15 blackmilk

blackmilk

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

I'm arrrgy too, I forgot that there wouldn't be a cagcast this week and kept checking the feed.. but now I remember.. guess I'll have to wait for foreplay.

#16 ecmazza

ecmazza

CAG, where is my wallet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:27 PM

OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2

WHAT!!! OMFG, Wombat you are such the lozers1!33! How could you say that!?!? Fable Too is teh crap compared to Ki11zon3 2, which will be the best JRPG evar!
My BLOG: www.christianspicer.com (stand-up stuff, video game thoughts, random-awesome stuff)
Me on MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/christianspicercomedy
Me on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....christianspicer
Me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/spicer
Me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/christianspicer
Posted Image

#17 Panther1484

Panther1484

Hail to Pitt!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

OK here goes nothing...

Oh yeah? I bet Resistance 2 Pub Games will push it over Fable 2 and its user generated content...

;)

#18 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.

Will the show be a bit more explicit that Foreplay? Pretty please? A few F-Bombs wouldn't hurt would they?

#19 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

I think you should also include in this post irrational and outragious opinions on games most people like but having th eballs to say that they are shit. For example. You can say "Halo wars? Who cares? Gimme halo 4 or Fuck off" (Off said with NY accent). Or say "Castle Crashers? Isn't that a game made by a buncha kids in a garage in the 'burbs? It has GOT to be garbage in that case". I would pay money to hear that even if it isn't true. Just remember what Jonah J Jameson said in Spiderman the movie.

#20 raistlin

raistlin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:41 AM

Hmm...I can't deny I'm disappointed. If this were Stern knowing he was gonna be on vacation, he would have at least put together some cool collection of favorite parts from shows or something.

Actually I don't recall Howard Stern ever taking a vacation. Definetly not after just 131 shows. Ah well, I guess all we can do is wait until next week unless Wombat decides to step up to the plate tonight.

#21 Cao Cao

Cao Cao

Spoooooooky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:40 PM

The Captain Rainbow Japanese release extravaganza show?

#22 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

This is getting unbearable... Time to go back on the smack (Takes a spoon with "product" and places a Zippo underneath it)

#23 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

Is anyone interested in doing a Withdrawl cast by Friday nite? I got the equipment and if u do too holla.

#24 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go!

11317.png

#25 XTommyDonX

XTommyDonX

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go!

And yes, there's also CheapyD.... whateva (lol)
The Wombat Show is the place to go!

#26 tsg2005

tsg2005

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

old topic, same story.

once again, no foreplay or cagcast for awhile and once again the hosts dont tell us when we'll get it or why it hasnt been up. sry if i sound like an ass, but these podcasts being completely random when they are released is really annoying. the least u could do is tell us when we can expect them.

#27 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled

#28 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

Yea but us Premium members already have it and have already been bitching about the latest episode in the Premium Forums.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Had I known that deal was for a limited time, I would have signed up on Fuck Fuck day. :bomb:

sig.gif

#30 Smallville123

Smallville123

CAGetmedown!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:19 AM

CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled

Thank you....i needs my cagcast fix.
Insert clever line here......