arrrgy no new cagcast

[quote name='Marconi88']Isn't Cheapy on vacation this week?[/quote]
Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.

[quote name='StealthSoul']Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.[/QUOTE]

We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.

If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about

[quote name='Wombat']If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about[/quote]

Sounds good Wombat!!!! While you are at it I think you should run for Gov'na of NY or something too, that would give us alot to talk about then we can all make signs and picket the current Gov'na's Mansion or something..

If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.

[quote name='sdp']If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.[/QUOTE]

Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out

[quote name='Wombat']Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out[/quote]

To late! Ship said it, and he cant un-say it :bouncy:

[quote name='Wombat']If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about[/quote]

Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.

[quote name='I_Am_ProZac']Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.[/QUOTE]

OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2

I'm arrrgy too, I forgot that there wouldn't be a cagcast this week and kept checking the feed.. but now I remember.. guess I'll have to wait for foreplay.

[quote name='Wombat']OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2[/QUOTE]

WHAT!!! OMFG, Wombat you are such the lozers1!33! How could you say that!?!? Fable Too is teh crap compared to Ki11zon3 2, which will be the best JRPG evar!

[quote name='Wombat']OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2[/quote]

Oh yeah? I bet Resistance 2 Pub Games will push it over Fable 2 and its user generated content...

;)

[quote name='shipwreck']We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.[/quote]

Will the show be a bit more explicit that Foreplay? Pretty please? A few F-Bombs wouldn't hurt would they?

I think you should also include in this post irrational and outragious opinions on games most people like but having th eballs to say that they are shit. For example. You can say "Halo wars? Who cares? Gimme halo 4 or fuck off" (Off said with NY accent). Or say "Castle Crashers? Isn't that a game made by a buncha kids in a garage in the 'burbs? It has GOT to be garbage in that case". I would pay money to hear that even if it isn't true. Just remember what Jonah J Jameson said in Spiderman the movie.

Hmm...I can't deny I'm disappointed. If this were Stern knowing he was gonna be on vacation, he would have at least put together some cool collection of favorite parts from shows or something.

Actually I don't recall Howard Stern ever taking a vacation. Definetly not after just 131 shows. Ah well, I guess all we can do is wait until next week unless Wombat decides to step up to the plate tonight.

[quote name='Wombat']Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out[/QUOTE]

The Captain Rainbow Japanese release extravaganza show?

This is getting unbearable... Time to go back on the smack (Takes a spoon with "product" and places a Zippo underneath it)

Is anyone interested in doing a Withdrawl cast by Friday nite? I got the equipment and if u do too holla.

I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go!

[quote name='Chronis']I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go![/quote]

And yes, there's also CheapyD.... whateva (lol)
The Wombat Show is the place to go!

old topic, same story.

once again, no foreplay or cagcast for awhile and once again the hosts dont tell us when we'll get it or why it hasnt been up. sry if i sound like an ass, but these podcasts being completely random when they are released is really annoying. the least u could do is tell us when we can expect them.

Cheapy or Wombat:

I tried calling 781-EAT-CAGS a few different times, from two different phones, and each time, it rings for a few seconds and then I get disconnected. Is the voice mail box full or something? I'd like to enter the contest before it ends. Thanks, guys!

EDIT: Thanks, Cheapy! Got my entry in now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wombat']CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled[/quote]

Thank you wombat...I kneel in your presence.

[quote name='Wombat']CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled[/quote]

YAY! Wow, it seems like forever. It even seems like forever since the ForeCast. Thank you for making Mondays easy again.

bread's done
Back