No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
--

So..second sight is the other telekinesis game? I'm really wanting to play one. Psi Ops didn't come out for cube did it? ::waits for smart remark from someone stupid:
What about Second Sight? (I never heard of that game).. Xbox? BC?

I think I'm gonna sell my Xbox and Gamecube while I can still get a little bit for them. A lot more trouble than mailing a video game though. :whistle2:|

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl:
--

So..second sight is the other telekinesis game? I'm really wanting to play one. Psi Ops didn't come out for cube did it? ::waits for smart remark from someone stupid:
What about Second Sight? (I never heard of that game).. Xbox? BC?[/quote]

Second Sight is not BC either.

I think Psi-ops was released on the cube, Or was that Second Sight?

I sold my Gamecube as soon as I got my Wii. Well, I traded it in at Gamestop while they had a promotion. I remember I got $75 for it, which is pretty :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']I sold my Gamecube as soon as I got my Wii. Well, I traded it in at Gamestop while they had a promotion. I remember I got $75 for it, which is pretty :cool:[/quote]

75 bucks for a gamecube? I think I got around 30 for mine...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap, that OP track is beyond fucking abysmal.[/quote]

Haha. I think it is fair. There not my favorite band,but the name is Demon Hunter... That is why I named the OTT that... :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Second Sight is on Gamecube, lilboo. I think it's by the Timesplitters guys.

---

Anyone use astraweb?[/quote]

:wave:

What do you need to know?

[quote name='Rocko']Who the hell are you?[/quote]

I never post in the ott,but I read it all the time. Don't worry Rocko I just wanted to make one ott, and never will again.

I was checking completed listings and one for 4 Gamecubes plus a GBA adapter went for $20 + shipping (and shipping was something like $20 IIRC) But I'm not sure WTF was up with that because other listings for just a GC went for $30ish.

I sold just a GBA adapter for $60 a few years ago IIRC.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is it garbage?[/quote]

Nope, I'm quite happy with it.

I'm getting speeds twice as fast as hitnews

I signed up using the link zoo posted awile back, unlimited for $11/month

[quote name='Moxio']Someone tell me how to get an iPhone and service for dirt cheap.[/quote]

Well, use the iPhone Trainn site. Attach yourself onto a AT&T Family Plan where you will only pay $10 a month and then add on the Data plan. Should be like what? $50?

[quote name='Moxio']Someone tell me how to get an iPhone and service for dirt cheap.[/quote]

Lol at iPhone and cheap in the same sentence.

[quote name='Moxio']That's why I need inside information.[/quote]

Get a 1st gen Iphone, jailbreak it and get T-mobile service

I bought The Darkness for 2.50 at gamestop, and another 1600 pts card.

Now I have a shitload of games that I'll probably never finish.

[quote name='joe2187']I bought The Darkness for 2.50 at gamestop, and another 1600 pts card.

Now I have a shitload of games that I'll probably never finish.[/quote]

How did you get it for $2.50?

[quote name='lilboo']YAY I got the text message that tells me my $9.64 Ninja Giaden II showed up! :whee:
..but when to play it?! :whistle2:k[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden 2 for 9.64? How is that possible? :hot:

[quote name='joe2187']There's a 50% off select games at Gamestop, plus 10 percent with the edge card...the sticker price was $5.99.[/QUOTE]

Wow okay more like $2.70 + tax! :nottalking:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Are Domino's toasted sandwiches any good?[/QUOTE]

They exist? I never heard of a toasted sandwhich at Dominos?!

[quote name='darthbudge']I just realized I forgot to eat Lunch. :/[/quote]

I dont get to eat lunch til 4. Only thing I ate today was a yogurt cup for breakfast. :cry:

[quote name='lilboo']They exist? I never heard of a toasted sandwhich at Dominos?![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't know when that started, as I rarely get anything from there, but I saw an advertisement showing them for $5. Philly Cheese, Italian, Chicken Bacon Ranch, and Chicken Parm, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back