I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Que?[/QUOTE]

seen it on a post on kotaku, hence the reasoning behind why we throw controllers and punch babies in the face when we lose at madden, or gears, or halo.

It probably wasn’t coincidence that Shane Murphy returned my call just after I’d thrown my third interception in NCAA ‘09 and punched off the machine in full perfectionist disgust. Murphy, a professor and researcher of psychology at Western Connecticut State, would later explain that I exhibited classic high-ego, low-task gamer behavior. That is, I am fixated on being seen as a winner, and not the process of becoming one.

[quote name='zewone']You fucking suck.[/QUOTE]

I remember when I used to be good, but I think my give a damn on video games got busted.

eh, this one didn't come out as good... needed a bigger selection to start:
bluejo9.png

[quote name='tiredfornow'][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM1cO8clptI[/media]

It fucks everything up, ryles.[/QUOTE]

mango knight has moves

[quote name='zewone']I'm glad a mom and pop was selling Mercs 2 early over here in my town. Me and teef are super lucky.[/quote]

You aint the only ones...

:D

So it turns out that the new Fast & The Furious takes place after the 2nd and before Tokyo Drift, so its the true 3rd film. It's cool, I never considered Tokyo Drift part of the series, that movie blew.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So it turns out that the new Fast & The Furious takes place after the 2nd and before Tokyo Drift, so its the true 3rd film. It's cool, I never considered Tokyo Drift part of the series, that movie blew.[/quote]

The first 2 didn't? Especially the 2nd?

Apparently only 19 out of 120 people have responded to our class reunion rsvp. People from my grade mustn't have liked each other very much.

A guy came into one of our dorms and wanted access to a room claiming that he left jewelry in the room when he left in May.

I told him that the building had been cleaned and occupied during the summer, and he told me he had hid the jewelry in the ceiling tiles. Which was a little... bizarre to say the least.

I got his name and the room he was claiming this stuff was in. Turns out, he was issued a no-tresspass warning by our police (which means he can be arrested for setting foot on campus for previous crimes). Whoops.

Guess I ruined that guy's day. Oh, and he never lived in the building.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']so what time does XBLA update usually? probably after I'm going to bed. :\[/quote]

4-5 AM your time...

I'm waking up early to get Castle Crashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back