Bleach on skin...?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:28 PM

Guys, my friend just ingested a battery. You think he will be okay? Do you think bleach will help him? I mean, batteries are acidic, so some bleach, which is a base as far as I know, should just result in some salt and water, m i rite?

#32 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

well, the ringworm definitely decreased in size at this rate it'll only take a few more day, although there was only one helpful post in this whole thread. The winner is.....
Spoiler

#33 Ahadi

Ahadi

Lord Tyrant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

Ringworm is a bitch. We never had an outbreak when I wrestled, but impatigo broke out. I caught it from some fucking gross dude on another team. But if it's clearing up, excellent. If your coach is anything like mine was, see if you can put a few layers of tape over the infected areas and hit the mats again. Just be careful when live wrestling, you could make it worse or spread it.

#34 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

Ringworm is a bitch. We never had an outbreak when I wrestled, but impatigo broke out. I caught it from some fucking gross dude on another team. But if it's clearing up, excellent. If your coach is anything like mine was, see if you can put a few layers of tape over the infected areas and hit the mats again. Just be careful when live wrestling, you could make it worse or spread it.

currently i am not wrestling, i will be when school starts though, this is from summer camp, i dont know if it was from the dual meet at the end of the day or drilling.

#35 ogbaka

ogbaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:21 AM

at first, i thought you guys are talking about the anime... lol

had to read the first post...

#36 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:44 AM

I learned about it from putting it in my hair. :hot:

Like Malcolm X? That shit looked/sounded so painful. Oh man.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#37 VioletArrows

VioletArrows

La Bella Fleche

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:49 AM

Well, lye is the main ingredient in hair relaxer, and a professional did it instead of stupidly trying to do it myself, but yes, it burns like a bitch nonetheless.
Currently playing: ....*shrug*

#38 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:28 AM

Guys, my friend just ingested a battery. You think he will be okay? Do you think bleach will help him? I mean, batteries are acidic, so some bleach, which is a base as far as I know, should just result in some salt and water, m i rite?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 snakelda

snakelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:25 AM

currently i am not wrestling, i will be when school starts though, this is from summer camp, i dont know if it was from the dual meet at the end of the day or drilling.

I never got it because after our practice,we were told we couldn't leave if we didn't take a shower. ALSO DON'T SHARE ANYTHING!

#40 JMEPO

JMEPO

Drakes Deception

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:05 AM

Screw it, Just chug a bottle and you'll be clean from the inside out! It would be like a reverse shower! Sure theirs a few minor consequences but "hey!" You'll be sparkly clean!

Side effects may include:
Respiratory
Breathing difficulty (from inhalation)
Throat swelling (which may also cause breathing difficulty)
Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
Severe pain in the throat
Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
Loss of vision
Gastrointestinal
Severe abdominal pain
Vomiting
Burns of the esophagus (food pipe)
Vomiting blood
Blood in the stool
Heart and blood vessels
Hypotension (low blood pressure) develops rapidly
Collapse
Skin
Irritation
Burn
Necrosis (holes) in the skin or underlying tissues
Blood
Severe change in pH (too much or too little acid in the blood, which leads to damage in all of the body organs

Sounds safe enough to me.

#41 thekeybladewars

thekeybladewars

Smoke a bold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

well, the ringworm definitely decreased in size at this rate it'll only take a few more day, although there was only one helpful post in this whole thread. The winner is.....

Spoiler

Welcome to CAG (off topic).

[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/soraloveskairi/?action=view¤t=LittleFugitiveedit.jpg%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/soraloveskairi/LittleFugitiveedit.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Little%20Fugitive%22%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/soraloveskairi/cowboy-2.jpg[/IMG]