XBL 12 Month Subscription

Schmackledorf

CAGiversary!
Just looking for a deal on a 12 month subscription here. I need it sometime within the next two weeks here (never thought about picking one up before now).

it came complete w/ 200 microsoft pts, 12 month card, bankshot billiards 2, and a headset. the only thing that doesn't work is the $20 off a 360 game but everyone should know that.

"42% positive over the past 12 months (196 ratings.) 200 lifetime ratings."

Why is it $70 too, aren't they $50 normally?

yeah the one i was referencing was $30. It looks like it is out of stock now but it goes in and out and the guy had close to perfect feedback.

Ordered one, the guy does say that they are technically expired kits but that they still work. Here's hoping it works.

ditto. I will "lol" if code doesn't work.

EDIT: I backed out. Here's why:

http://www.coolshopping.com/shop/Video_Games/Xbox_360_Live_Kit_12_Month-B000B6MLQY-EditorialReviews\\

Everything is expired--Your buying a headset
Beware. Everything in this pack is expired by over a year. You are pretty much buying a headset and 200 points, THATS IT!

As previous reviews said, the $20.00 off a game expired in in 2006 so I was expecting that...but the arcade game code is also expired and to top it off, the xbox live 12 month code expired as of 6/30/2007.

The only good thing is the headset is the old style with the microphone switch near the controller.

2008-08-11
If you look at Amazon Feedback, you see that on August 10th 2008, someone named Robert (probably mbeno) made a comment/review that everything was working, including the card. Bad review clocks in on August 11th, 2008. Idk, if you want to go buy the pack, then you can buy. I'd rather wait for others to see if this deal is legit or not. One bad review is good enough for me to wait it out, since it seems too good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of plenty of date expired codes still working. I wonder if that person actually tried to plug it into his Xbox or just took the expiration date's word for it?

maybe, who knows. What I don't get is, how the 200 points activates for him but not the xbox live code (I assume points have an expiration date too). Something may be fishy.

I am 100% sure that subscription cards work after expired. I have used multiple expired sub cards and they worked. The wierd thing is that it only worked when redeemed on xbox.com. Then again I only tried once on my xbox and might have made a mistake in inputting it

I wish I could take in on this sweet deal but I have absolutely no disposable income right now. :(

I have entered in expired codes in the past, whether it be original xbox 2-month's, xbox 360 1-month's, or 48hr trials.

[quote name='mbeno13']it came complete w/ 200 microsoft pts, 12 month card, bankshot billiards 2, and a headset. the only thing that doesn't work is the $20 off a 360 game but everyone should know that.[/QUOTE]

Oh nuts, I was hoping this was the one with the camera... oh well

[quote name='CYRiX']I have entered in expired codes in the past, whether it be original xbox 2-month's, xbox 360 1-month's, or 48hr trials.[/quote]

I have a load of 2-month xbox original codes and they don't work anymore... :cry:

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I have a load of 2-month xbox original codes and they don't work anymore... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well they don't work on 360's and I haven't used them since before 360 came out.

I hope I get the $30 12 month soon.

i got my package a couple days ago. i finally got around to inserting the codes, and good news: everything works!!! on top of the 12 month sub code, both the 200 point code and billiards arcade game code work. i'm one ecstatic customer!

still waiting on mine but i ordered it later than you guys:
Shipping estimate:September 8, 2008
Delivery estimate:September 12, 2008 - September 26, 2008

Got mine in the mail and everything works just fine. I'll admit my heart skipped a beat when I saw the expiration notice on the side of the box, but I didn't have any trouble redeeming anything.

12 months of live, 200 points, and 2 games i believe... Bankshot Billiards MOS DEF. I am not sure the other.

EDIT: You get a headset... not another game.

this is the best deal for live out there... especially if you don't have the game and need a new headset.

i think i have like 5 headsets at this point, because i keep getting live bundles since they end up being less than the cards themselves!

I found a one month card in one of my old 360 game cases and it was expired as of june 0f 07 I used it about a week ago added another month onto my live acct

bread's done
Back