Photo
- - - - -

The CAG Fancast: Episode 1, "Labor Daze" (September 1, 2008)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#61 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

Oh boy ... :lol:

Posted Image

#62 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

Chase, this is weird.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#63 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:05 PM

Chase, this is weird.

If you think this is weird, you sir need to add me as a friend and play some live with me!
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#64 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

Before any more podcasts are made that try and ride the CAGcast coattails, the people making the podcast need to be on the same page and they need to clear things with Cheapy or someone else. This is absolutely ridiculous and reflects badly on yourself and others.

Posted Image

#65 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

Before any more podcasts are made that try and ride the CAGcast coattails, the people making the podcast need to be on the same page and they need to clear things with Cheapy or someone else. This is absolutely ridiculous and reflects badly on yourself and others.

We were on the same page at first after he asked me to co-host. I have messages that verify that. It's just that, somewhere along the line, Chase decided to Fuck me over and isn't even man enough to claim responsibility for his own actions.

I don't think someone with such poor moral values should be representing the CAG name, along with the fact that the co-host he replaced me with unannounced is not a CAG.

It makes me look bad because, even though I'm in the right, I get bashed for being childish for talking about it on the forums. I, the supposed co-host, get shit on. The community looks bad, and the mods have to deal with problems that should not be present in the first place. It's lose-lose all around.

EDIT: Chase's behavior is just strange all around. I had deleted him as a friend on Facebook earlier, but it turns out he deleted his whole page at some point after that. To be honest, although I am obviously not a fan of his right now, I'm a little worried. This is all very weird and unlike him. I hope it's not a sign of some serious mental or emotional issues. He seems unstable at the moment.

Edited by Matt Young, 01 September 2008 - 08:22 PM.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#66 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

First and last podcast.

Seriously.

FAIL.

#67 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:22 PM

We were on the same page at first after he asked me to co-host. I have messages that verify that. It's just that, somewhere along the line, Chase decided to Fuck me over and isn't even man enough to claim responsibility for his own actions.

I don't think someone with such poor moral values should be representing the CAG name, along with the fact that the co-host he replaced me with unannounced is not a CAG.

It makes me look bad because, even though I'm in the right, I get bashed for being childish for talking about it on the forums. I, the supposed co-host, get shit on. The community looks bad, and the mods have to deal with problems that should not be present in the first place. It's lose-lose all around.

EDIT: Chase's behavior is just strange all around. I had deleted him as a friend on Facebook earlier, but it turns out he deleted his whole page. This is all very weird. :-\

I see what you're trying to do, Matt. You are no different than the spoiled students I deal with at work who try to ruin things for others when they don't get their way.

Why you chose to take this so seriously is your problem. You have chosen to take a fun, simple podcast so seriously to the point where it leads you to make sharp comments about a person you do not even know. Is your self-esteem that low? Read your portion in the AIM chat on Page 2. Do you really live in such a world where the little things lead to such drama? If so, you have my pity. It would explain your childish demeanor. Get off your cross, Matt.

And Matt, I blocked you at Facebook. Why would I delete my Facebook account over this? Is your ego that big, Matt? Put things into perspective, and if this is still a big deal to you, I recommend seeing my friend who is a professional psychologist, as it roots deeper.

#68 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:11 PM

No matter what you say, you did him dirty. You told him you wanted to do a podcast thread with him and now you aren't. All you ended up doing was trying to get cheap publicity for yourself.

No more podcast threads until people work shit out beforehand and have shit iron clad. This isn't funny and it is getting old and annoying.

Posted Image