Blu-ray Discussion Thread - The One and Only

• Please log in to reply
3250 replies to this topic

#3241 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher BR (3/25) will have a $10 ticket for Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-Strike Back: Vengeance
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#3242 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

^ Uh, no thanks to that.

Figured it was a long shot at this point. I'll be seeing the movie anyway and thought it would be a good way to justify the purchase of one of the other blu-rays. Guess I'll keep waiting on those. Thanks anyway!

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#3243 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher BR (3/25) will have a $10 ticket for Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Might be worth it if the BD title is cheap enough to make it close to "free" after the $10 ticket.

#3244 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

why would disney give away movie cash ? these mcu movies make them millions lol. heck they are the only few movies that i would buy at msrp on launch day
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#3245 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:09 AM

Might be worth it if the BD title is cheap enough to make it close to "free" after the $10 ticket.

Yep, that's what I was thinking.  I have my doubts though.

35bb9lx.gif

#3246 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

I purchased my first ever blu ray, The Departed via Amazon for under a dollar

Item Subtotal: $1.34 Shipping & Handling: $3.99

Total Before Tax: $5.33

Reward Points: -$4.40

Order Total: $0.93

NighT_Ryder31.png

#3247 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:22 AM

I purchased my first ever blu ray, The Departed via Amazon for under a dollar

Item Subtotal: $1.34 Shipping & Handling: $3.99

Total Before Tax: $5.33

Reward Points: -$4.40

Order Total: $0.93

So you bought your first bluray? Or it was the first time you've ever paid under a dollar for a bluray?

If it's the latter, congrats! if it's the former, welcome to 6 years ago.

Anyway, has anyone snagged the re-releases of El Topo and The Holy Mountain? I'm wondering if they are just re-releases or if the PQ/AQ or features are any different from the OOP versions.

And if you don't know of the films I'm speaking about, do yourself a favor and check both of them out as soon as you can.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#3248 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

28 days later was filmed using some grain type thing or something (on purpose). as such the blu ray doesnt look much better than the dvd release for those wondering. i bet 28 weeks later is a different story though as it wasnt filmed like the first
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#3249 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Next week Best Buy is doing a buy 3 $10 Blu Rays for $20, and Godzilla Tokyo SOS/Final Wars is one of them. If Biolante is one of them, I might take a look.

Batsugunner.png

#3250 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

Is there a link to the list?

35bb9lx.gif

#3251 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

Is there a link to the list?

its prob any movie priced 9.99$, at least i hope so. i know superbad would be one of my 3 if thats the case
Currently playing

690739.png