Preplayed game deals from Gamefly, MOHH2 wii, Haze, DMC4, Burnout...

blackbird3216

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Let's put it this way. The game is great, but online, it really shines. I play at least 3 hours a night online. No lag, no problems. It runs on the EA Nation online setup. I bought it at $49.99 and never regretted it. At $29.99, it is a steal.

[quote name='chelosera91']its $40 new at GS[/QUOTE]
it's actually universally $39.99..., but for a cheapass like me, i want it as cheap as possible. anyone have a gamefly coupon?

[quote name='xmbri']Let's put it this way. The game is great, but online, it really shines. I play at least 3 hours a night online. No lag, no problems. It runs on the EA Nation online setup. I bought it at $49.99 and never regretted it. At $29.99, it is a steal.[/quote]:lol:I don't mean to bait, but are you kidding? The game pales in comparison to most next gen shooter. Maybe on Wii it's good relative to the rest of the junk in the shooter genre on the platform.

I don't want to mislead anyone. It's not a good game. I'd recommend Haze over it tbh.

[quote name='staplerwow']:lol:I don't mean to bait, but are you kidding? The game pales in comparison to most next gen shooter. Maybe on Wii it's good relative to the rest of the junk in the shooter genre on the platform.

I don't want to mislead anyone. It's not a good game. I'd recommend Haze over it tbh.[/quote]
I hate it when people compare Wii games to 360 and PS3 games, the only difference in "next-gen" is graphics. Not everyone is a graphics whore, a game is great because of it's great gameplay which Medal of Honor Heroes 2 has. I guess CoD4 is an exception but I consider this game up with all the other FPSs I have (ex: Battlefield Bad Company, CoD3, Resistance). The online is especially fun

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I hate it when people compare Wii games to 360 and PS3 games, the only difference in "next-gen" is graphics. Not everyone is a graphics whore, a game is great because of it's great gameplay which Medal of Honor Heroes 2 has. I guess CoD4 is an exception but I consider this game up with all the other FPSs I have (ex: Battlefield Bad Company, CoD3, Resistance). The online is especially fun[/quote]

I agree with most of that. Not sure if I'd put it way up there, but I do like the overall feel and experience over MOH Airborne.

Going back to staplerwow's comment, it's hard to put the Wii up against 360 or PS3. I mean I agree that I would buy Haze over MOHH2 at the current sale prices. Haze may be really mediocre but I found it slightly interesting.

Let's say you have a PS3 and that's where you wanna play your CoD4, Resistance, etc. That's perfectly fine. But what if you only have a Wii? Or you want a different experience from the next-gen? In this case you can't just pass judgment on every Wii FPS to be crappy and not worth playing.

480p is nothing compared to 1080p, but MOHH2 doesn't look that bad. It's no Super Mario Galaxy, but it does look pretty good for a Wii game. The controls are good and real easy to get use to. Never felt bogged down by them. Campaign and all the on-rails gameplay is pretty average but it's interesting enough.

Like others have said before, online is where this game really shines. It delivers on the 32 player matches without lag or connection problems. That's also where you'll have to decide if you want this game. At $30, this game is a pretty good buy. It might be a good time to get it while people play it online (do people still play this online??). Otherwise, you could always wait for another price drop.

In for Haze. I saw the reviews and the game looks ok, but $19 was my price point to check it out.

Bully scholarship Edition. for 360 also has a keep it price of $19.99. I know people have been waiting for this to drop and for this price It is a steal if you already have a GF account....Just a heads up and sorry if it was already posted.

MOH:H2 is a lot of fun. The campaign is standard WWII shootemup nonsense, but its done really well and makes good use of the wiimote. The online is fun too. I haven't played it in a while but I think it supports about 30 players at a time. This is NOT call of duty 4 by any means, but its a great wii title. Too bad there's no voice chat :/

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I hate it when people compare Wii games to 360 and PS3 games, the only difference in "next-gen" is graphics. Not everyone is a graphics whore, a game is great because of it's great gameplay which Medal of Honor Heroes 2 has. I guess CoD4 is an exception but I consider this game up with all the other FPSs I have (ex: Battlefield Bad Company, CoD3, Resistance). The online is especially fun[/QUOTE]

So you're saying MoHH2 is right up there with the other mediocre shooters you have. Try playing some great shooters (ex: Orange Box, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2, CoD2) before calling MoHH2 great.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back