I'm not sure if there's a "newbie introduction" place...

[quote name='distgfx']Hey, posting an introduction is way better than your first post being a plead for free stuff. Welcome![/quote]

LOL THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND POST AND THIS IS MY THIRD

OMG I CANT STOP HOLDING SHIFT!! SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY THING! OH NOES< I CAN"T PUNCTUATE PROPERLY WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT BUTTON>

(welcome corrosive person that isn't corrosivefrost :) )

Dude, do you happen to have an extra SOCOM Be--

I mean, wassup. Welcome. Just some helpful tips:

1. If you come from GameFAQs, don't let anyone know.
2. Don't spam the regular boards with referrals.
3. If you have a referral banner in your sig, it should not be too large, and it should not be seizure-inducing.
4. Go edit your profile to say your location, since this will help clarify things should any deal related issues come up.
5. Update your profile to say what consoles you have, and if you have a Gamertag for XBOX Live, or a PSN ID for PS3 online, throw em up there.
6. Be sure to use the SEARCH option before creating a topic. Personally, I don't care if its a repost, but some people get very upset/whiny over reposts.
7. Make sure you have your topic in the right sub-forum. Again, I don't really care if something is accidentally misplaced, but people will start cursing you out, degrading you, making love to your mother and/or your anal cavity.

That is all I got! Welcome!

[quote name='help1']Dude, do you happen to have an extra SOCOM Be--

I mean, wassup. Welcome. Just some helpful tips:

1. If you come from GameFAQs, don't let anyone know.
2. Don't spam the regular boards with referrals.
3. If you have a referral banner in your sig, it should not be too large, and it should not be seizure-inducing.
4. Go edit your profile to say your location, since this will help clarify things should any deal related issues come up.
5. Update your profile to say what consoles you have, and if you have a Gamertag for XBOX Live, or a PSN ID for PS3 online, throw em up there.
6. Be sure to use the SEARCH option before creating a topic. Personally, I don't care if its a repost, but some people get very upset/whiny over reposts.
7. Make sure you have your topic in the right sub-forum. Again, I don't really care if something is accidentally misplaced, but people will start cursing you out, degrading you, making love to your mother and/or your anal cavity.

That is all I got! Welcome![/quote]

8. Don't make a new topic just because you found a Wii at a Walmart near you for the low low price of $249.88!

I thought people introduced themselves by posting 500 FREE MS POINTS! JUST CLICK HERE....oh, well, I learn something new everyday....

Oh, welcome and here are a few things you should know:

YMMV= Your millage may vary= You might have a different experience
CIF= Cash in Face= While yardsailing offer a lower price than asked by shoving cash in face
B&M= Brick and mortar= In the store itself, not online.
POST ALL B&M WALMART DEALS in the B&M WALMART DEALS THREAD

Mmm, that's all i got.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's customary to post in the OTT to introduce yourself.[/QUOTE]

No. Don't. Please, stay out of there.

You could always spam topics with idiotic posts, that seems to be the way most new posters get noticed, either than or claiming to be an attractive young women.

[quote name='Waffles!']Someone called for more newbs?[/quote]

well ......

(PUGIO crys) you where a noob at one time so ya ..... i think thats my point ok .... ha ha ha i win

ps..(sorry if it sonds spammy and no im not a spam bot or a jerk )

[quote name='help1']I forgot, please don't complain about Gamespot being a mediocre store. We already know.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked that was a website... ;) Really, though, if at any point you make the discovery of opened games being sold as new, Gamestop employees hating their job and taking it out on you, or being poorly informed (IE Halo 3 is coming out on PS3!), we're already face-palming with you. I'm pretty sure bitching about GS is the #1 non-gaming hobby here at CAG.

But yes, welcome.

[quote name='PUGIO BEARER']well ......

(PUGIO crys) you where a noob at one time so ya ..... i think thats my point ok .... ha ha ha i win

ps..(sorry if it sonds spammy and no im not a spam bot or a jerk )[/quote]

Actually, I'm with you on the newb/noob thing...

bread's done
Back