LittleBigPlanet Pre-order Bonuses

• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#691 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

My CC order just says ordered and no indication it has shipped. I dont like the idea of them taking my money and not shipping my game out. This isn't a ****ing loan from the bank of JUDO.

Edit-Literally right after I typed this I got a shipping notification. I swear the gods love me and dont want to see me angry XD

#692 ptuck874

ptuck874

It's me bitchez!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

At my CC, they were inside the case you picked up to pre-order the game. In my opinion, it's not that great anyway. There's only about 10 chintzy little stickers on one sheet. Not much of a "book"...

awe man i was hoping for at least a 15 pager or something :( knowing my ghetto circuit city, they prob. threw them all out :(

#693 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:39 AM

My LBP shipped from Amazon today. However, I couldn't find the preorder bonus digital guide in my media library. Has anyone gotten theirs?

I wonder if Amazon screwed up after they switched the product ASIN for the fixed edition.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#694 mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

Amazon emailed me my LBP mini-guide, but no $10 gift certificate yet...anyone else have this problem?
Posted Image

#695 Jasonofindy

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

Has anyone's Amazon preorder still not shipped? It and Fallout 3 moved to "Shipping Soon" on Tuesday morning. Fallout 3 shipped Tuesday afternoon. LittleBigPlanet has had no change with the exception of emailing me the mini-guide a few moments ago. No $10 gift certificate here yet either. (I read in another thread that these would most likely all be mailed at the same time when the $10 promotion on that whole list of games ended, but don't know if that is true)

#696 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

Amazon emailed me my LBP mini-guide, but no $10 gift certificate yet...anyone else have this problem?

Same thing with me.

#697 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

No GC yet is not a problem, its part of the details for the promotion. I got my guide via email as well
Posted Image

#698 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

cc said they emailed me the $10 e gift card on the 15th....then again yesterday. turned off my spam filters, etc. and still nothing showing up in my inbox (except their email reply that they resent the gc...) anybody else?

any sign of the space suit?

#699 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

My LBP shipped from Amazon today. However, I couldn't find the preorder bonus digital guide in my media library. Has anyone gotten theirs?

I wonder if Amazon screwed up after they switched the product ASIN for the fixed edition.

Finally received the mini-guide via email. Now waiting for the $10 GC.

#700 JDLion

JDLion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

Can someone with a used Nariko preorder code, PM the code to me? I just want to see if i can use one that's already been used.

#701 PunisherAD

PunisherAD

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:35 PM

On my order is now says I should receive it between Nov. 7th and Nov. 13th. This is ridiculous! I sent them an email requesting to pick up at the store. No wonder they are going under....
Just last week I went to buy Rock Band 2 from them (since it was $10 cheaper), but no stores had it in stock on the release date. So, my business went to Best Buy (unfortantely) for a price match.
Sheesh.

I pre-ordered Fable II from CC and they shipped it out the day before release, which was a monday, and I got it that Thursday. The estimated recieve day was about 2 weeks sooo. I also am waiting for my LBP from CC. My estimated recieve date is the same as your's. Mine was shipped the 29th :bomb: but lets hope it comes tomorrow or before those dates like Fable did.

#702 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:20 PM

Wow this is amazing. My LBP shipped the 29th, here I wake up today and it was sitting in my mailbox. How's that for their "free" shipping lol.

#703 PunisherAD

PunisherAD

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

As an update I just got my LBP too from CC.

#704 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:19 PM

No GameCrazy preorder bonus news?

#705 eoplocust

eoplocust

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

YES!!!! little big planet in my hands with kratos lol

#706 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

Has anyone gotten their gamestop.com Kratos codes? I did in store pickup, and managed to talk the guy into a code, but want to give the online preorder code to my friend. Still haven't gotten one though...
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#707 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:36 AM

No GameCrazy preorder bonus news?

yeah. I'm curious about the bonus pouch. Does it actually exist since I never saw a single listing of it on ebay?

#708 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:29 AM

just got my $10 gc from amazon

#709 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:12 PM

I received my $10 GC in the mail this morning. I didn't contact them about it at all.

#710 Jasonofindy

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

My wife bought this game for me for my birthday using her Amazon account. She has now received the $10 code, but we use my account for %95 of our purchases on Amazon. Will her code work on my account or is it locked to her account?

#711 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

My wife bought this game for me for my birthday using her Amazon account. She has now received the $10 code, but we use my account for %95 of our purchases on Amazon. Will her code work on my account or is it locked to her account?

As long as you still have the code and not redeemed it on her account you will be able to use it.

#712 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:05 PM

I got my $10 gift card this morning also

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#713 Jasonofindy

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:15 PM

As long as you still have the code and not redeemed it on her account you will be able to use it.

Thanks for your quick reply. I knew that it couldn't be redeemed twice, but I wasn't sure if the credit could be redeemed on my account at all or if the codes were account specific. This helps a lot.

#714 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:07 AM

Got mine today as well. :)

#715 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:37 PM

Ugh. I have been having atrocious luck getting promos to go through. I still haven't gotten either my amazon LBP bonus credit or my Wii Music $20 bonus credit. I called amazon and they told me that in order to get these deals I had to use bill me later.

Then I had the guy pull up the Animal Crossing ad and showed him that the bonus says nothing about bill me later. Then he offered to credit my account $10 since he wasn't able to get the promos to go though. "No, I want the $30 I agree to." So now he told me to give him 24 hours to get the $30 applied.

With this and the PixelJunk Eden/Monsters Encore that I'm still in a fight with Sony over, I'm having a really "fun" time dealing with customer service.

#716 Corihor1

Corihor1

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:22 PM

I have been looking and looking but I cannot find the answer. I have an extra LBP Kratos code from Gamestop and a friend in Denmark who wants to trade for the code, but we cannot find anywhere that verifies if this code does or does not work.

Does anyone have a verified source that states that the US Gamestop code for Kratos will work on non-US systems and or the Non-US PSN?

#717 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:21 PM

You need a US PSN account to use the Gamestop code.

#718 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

I did finally get my code, by the way; along with the wii music code.