Contest (CAG Foreplay #52): Win Shred Nebula (XBLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #52, we have five codes for Shred Nebula (XBLA) and five t-shirts to give away courtesy of Crunchtime Games and CAG MotzCTG.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. Two winners will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize CAG MotzCTG and Crunchtime Games!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to check out the multi-player. I can't think of anything better than dominating friends in domination mode.

I saw the trailers and it looks great and has six multiplayer modes. It reminds me of that game Armada for the Dreamcast.

The demo had a really interesting control scheme. Once I got used to it, it was pretty cool. After giving it some time, I think it's a pretty neat game. The dynamics of the gameplay seem more in depth than I thought at first.

I'm most excited for the online multiplayer. Playing alone is boring and the online play adds to the replay value of the game. Some of the achievements look cool too!

Looks like a game my wife and I can play together, dont have to worry as much about her "rogue bullets" hitting me, haha.

I'm kind of interested to see if the "Subspace/Asteroids"-like controls translate well. A physics based shooter is always interesting.

I'm interested in the controls/physics. Haven't tried demo yet, but from the description sounds like they might handle similar to Escape Velocity. In that game I loved shooting down chasing ships at high speed by firing backwards, while they couldn't touch me due to the physics!

I think the art style is perfect for this kind of game. I really enjoy these shooters that bring a little something extra beyond your typical style. I'm interested in seeing if they can keep up the originality for the whole game.

I was digging the co-op with my g/f so far from the demo, but it ended way too quickly. Way to leave us hanging! :D

Too many arcade games have no story whatsoever, so I'm very glad that Shred Nebula does. That, and the physics-based flight has me excited.

I live in a dorm with a bunch of friends that are active gamers, so for almost any game I get it has to have a engaging multiplayer. From what I've heard and seen about this game, it just might deliver.

I love shooters and it seems different than the others with having the "asteroid" type boosting instead of constant propulsion. The variety in the ships is really cool as well.

More games need to be like this one, Co-Op. Enough Said. Also the physics is another great feature I enjoyed from the Demo.

Seriosuly I'm looking forward to finnaly have a game on XBLA everything is so fricking expensive now a days. I miss those cheap days. Cheap gas, Cheap food :( no more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back