whats this 2pac song?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cracka

Cracka

www.hempjewelryworld.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:39 AM

I dont remember where i saw / heard it, but it was 2pac rapping to the rhythm of the i dream of genie theme song. I can't figure out what the name of the song is. All of my google searches lead to a will smith song, which is nothing close to what i'm looking for.

#2 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:40 AM

This? Closest thing to your description that I can come up with. Also, ignore the video.

Posted Image

#3 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:49 AM

you need to know some words or it or the chorus at least, cuz most likely someone mixed that shit

#4 Cracka

Cracka

www.hempjewelryworld.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:48 AM

nah thats not it.

I really dont remember any of the words. It wasn't mixed, it didnt have the i dream of genie theme song playing in it, but the rhythm of his words were to the same rhythm as that song. It wasn't a loud song, there weren't any other people in it besides him from what i remember, and he was sitting down rapping in a real serious calm tone, telling a story.

#5 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:17 AM

Sorry I can't help you there, but your OP reminded me of this song, which rules:

Posted Image

#6 senorwoohoo

senorwoohoo

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:59 PM

I can't remember the "I Dream of Genie" melody right now and I'm not at my computer with all of my music but I'll throw out some suggestions based on it being one of Pac's serious songs released with a video before he died:

"Brenda Got a Baby"; "Me Against the World"; "Dear Mama"; "Keep Ya Head Up"; "I Ain't Mad At Cha"; "Trapped"

#7 Technique

Technique

I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:45 AM

this it?