Who would star as you ? In the movie , of your life story .

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My wife says Tohper Grace , from 'That 70's Show' fame , would have to play me .
th-TopherGrace_Granitz_223503-400.jpg
edited to include pic

[quote name='CouRageouS']The guy who played RUFIO in Hook :rofl:[/quote]

RU FEE OHHHHHHH

pity about what happened to him in that flick, and to think it was supposed to be a children's movie

Jon Heder aka Napoleon Dynamite.

We have a similar build and voice (his actual voice, not the Napoleon voice ;))

Edit: Cool thread idea, BTW.

[quote name='Pylis']Paul Reubens.[/quote]

Ha ha, he was really good in Blow to be honest with you, I might have to watch that movie actually...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='CouRageouS']The guy who played RUFIO in Hook :rofl:[/quote]

RU FEE OHHHHHHH

pity about what happened to him in that flick, and to think it was supposed to be a children's movie[/quote]
My favorite part was when Rufio said Peter couldn't crow, and then Peter crowed! He sure showed him! Rufio is still badass though.

[quote name='levi333']Ahh Hook. Watched that movie way too many times. Was one of my fav movies when i was younger.[/quote]
I haven't seen it in so long. I need to find it on DVD. I wonder how the newest Peter Pan compares to it.

Either Alec or William Baldwin. I have customers tell me, probably once a week on average, that I look like one of them.

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='twiztidjester']Glen Humplick

Nipples_Glenn_Humplik.jpg
[/quote]

DAMN IT BAJEEEBERS THATS YOUT TWIN!

BEST TWIN EVAR!!![/quote]

thats what i have been told

I'd actually like to have Jennifer Love Hewitt play me. Since I will never get in her pants at least she'd be in mine!

BEST JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT EVAR!!!!!!!!!!

probably hayden christian (the dude in stars wars(anakin) been told by several folks that I look like him( not much though)

he also plays in life as a house

hayden.jpg

me.jpg

bread's done
Back