The Corrosive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php
+
shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg
?

As bad as that TNA game looks, I kind of want to play it. I also need to finish up some of the Rock Band cheese before RB2 hits. Finished medium singing tour earlier and I am going to finish hard this week. Might even bust out the drums for those ones.

[quote name='Brak']Facebreaker looks like complete shit.[/QUOTE]
No, because sometimes I like takin' a peek at the fresh loaf I just broke off...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']But...but... Snoop did a commercial for it!!![/QUOTE]
Snoop Dogg legit stinks.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']As bad as that TNA game looks, I kind of want to play it.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna get it when I can.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No, because sometimes I like takin' a peek at the fresh loaf I just broke off...[/quote]

And putting it into some gladware in the fridge?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And putting it into some gladware in the fridge?[/QUOTE]
Just until it hardens up enough to slip it into the Snickers wrapper.

I met all those FBI agents because my dad works in the Criminal Justice field and has asked them to speak at various conferences he has organized.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']EDDIE ROYAL TD!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like some magic could happen in my game against Rock.

That's 10 points. 20 more to go.[/QUOTE]

Hey brown, you're welcome you ass.

Sat Cutler in my other league for O'Sullivan. Stupid.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey brown, you're welcome you ass.

Sat Cutler in my other league for O'Sullivan. Stupid.[/quote]

Thank you and DT!

[quote name='st0neface']Hey brown, you're welcome you ass.

Sat Cutler in my other league for O'Sullivan. Stupid.[/QUOTE]

Were you high on speedballs and crack-cocaine at the time?:whistle2:s

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What, drink a half can of Ol' E, jerk off in the shower and then go cry yourself to sleep?[/quote]

Tch... No. I don't have any pictures of your mom in the shower

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Tch... No. I don't have any pictures of your mom in the shower[/QUOTE]
If that's all you need to make your life complete, shoot me a PM. I'm like Make-A-Wish, only cooler.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Were you high on speedballs and crack-cocaine at the time?:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I figured they'd run it most of the time with Marshall out. I take dumb risks all the time it seems. I still think I'm gonna win this week. I'd have a better idea if yahoo had stattracker for free all of week one instead of up till Sunday.

[quote name='st0neface']I figured they'd run it most of the time with Marshall out. I take dumb risks all the time it seems. I still think I'm gonna win this week. I'd have a better idea if yahoo had stattracker for free all of week one instead of up till Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I don't like trying to play the matchups... that drives me crazy...
Personally, I'd stay far away from anyone playing for SF... the only player I'd even consider at this point would be Gore. :\

I definitely played the matchup. I thought with Arizona's D, I'd be set. O'Sullivan got taken out like old trash. Trent Edwards now has the honor of being my backup in that league.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']If that's all you need to make your life complete, shoot me a PM. I'm like Make-A-Wish, only cooler.[/quote]

That's funny, I always thought of you more as Jerry's Kids
JerryLewis.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']Oh hell yeah! WhipSmartBanky with the Backstreet Boys?!

SEXY![/QUOTE]

how dare you insult the spoony one in that manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back