left 4 dead what system?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 udabenshen

udabenshen

Almost Revolutionary...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:37 AM

So i just built a new gaming pc, spending about 800 on the rig, and I have a 360. Im wondering more and more about which system to get left for dead (I refuse to use that 4 anymore) for? Of course, I know it is a valve game so all the pc people will go "PC duh," its just none of my friends have machines up to spec to run it and will be getting it for 360. Any suggestion? Do I just need some better pc gaming capable friends or should I just go 360 and shut up? Or just shut up?

#2 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:44 AM

would you rather die alone or fight with friends?

your answer to that will answer your question.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:51 AM

Never buy Valve unless you buy the PC version.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4 Kurina

Kurina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

So i just built a new gaming pc, spending about 800 on the rig, and I have a 360. Im wondering more and more about which system to get left for dead (I refuse to use that 4 anymore) for? Of course, I know it is a valve game so all the pc people will go "PC duh," its just none of my friends have machines up to spec to run it and will be getting it for 360. Any suggestion? Do I just need some better pc gaming capable friends or should I just go 360 and shut up? Or just shut up?

Going with your friends sounds like a good bet, just because it would likely be more fun with people you already know.

However, I still opt for the PC version. When it comes to FPS games, I just really prefer a mouse and keyboard. Not to mention, always the chance to make additional friends through PC as well, and all the free mods and extras that hopefully the community will pick up.

I guess it just depends on how close your friends are. If they are some pretty solid friends who you have known a while, probably best to play with them. If they are more casual friends, screw it and go PC, and let them know what they are missing out on. ;)

#5 udabenshen

udabenshen

Almost Revolutionary...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:31 AM

pc it shall be. Friend me on steam. My steam id is udabenshen. Man, im so pumped for this game!

#6 Clarke

Clarke

The Pretender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

The community varies greatly. The Xbox360 TF2 scene is pathetic compared to PC.

Posted Image

#7 SL4IN

SL4IN

C'MON GET SERIOUAS!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

It seems like every week one of these kinds of threads gets made. It's getting old, quick. But, PC version hands down.
[Brawl: 0001-3099-4131][Excitebots: 2106-5601-7796]

#8 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

PC, duh.

What happens if your friends decide they're no longer interested in the game? You want to be stuck with a worse version?

it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.

#9 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:05 PM

PC, duh.

What happens if your friends decide they're no longer interested in the game? You want to be stuck with a worse version?

Truth.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#10 Gabers

Gabers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

Lots of wisdom posted here. I also say go with the PC version. The communities and support for PC versions of games can almost never be beat.

I wish I still had a PC capable of playing recent games.

Posted Image

#11 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

It's really just a matter of whether you want the keyboard/mouse controls and PC community (mods, etc.) more than you want to play with your friends on XBL.

I don't do PC gaming, so I'd go Xbox if I ever pick up the game, but if you do both then its just a matter of balancing those things.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#12 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:08 AM

PC version because of mouse/key controls and because it'll cheaper.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║