I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']temp, splurge and pay for her pills. that shit aint cheap.[/QUOTE]

If he pays for her pills now, she might get into the idea that he should pay for them once in a while in the future. :pist:

[quote name='dcfox']Mox saves money on birth control by not having a sex.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Genders are for the weak. :robot:

[quote name='Moxio']If he pays for her pills now, she might get into the idea that he should pay for them once in a while in the future. :pist:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dcfox']Mox saves money on birth control by not having sex.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::boom hitstick:

nice.

0906-GAKNOWSHONBIG_350.JPG

[quote name='Chika']temp, splurge and pay for her pills. that shit aint cheap.[/quote]

Why should I pay for them? She's the one who gets to eat them.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rihanna has a nice body.

Her face? Not so much.[/quote]

Her voice is super annoying too.

I'd still hit it though.

Her tits are...off...

I like Mox's "It's a dude!...and it's ME!"

You know, half the time she looks smoking hot, and the other half she looks super hard.

[quote name='TheRock88']She's pretty hot, only thing I got against her is that you can land an airplane on top of that forehead.[/QUOTE]

Sharp knees.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey Moxi Pad, did SS2 work?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately no. I don't think it works with Vista period.

Which is total bullshit! :pist:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why should I pay for them? She's the one who gets to eat them.[/QUOTE]

well, payin for some pills is substantially cheaper than paying for child support or an abortion.

I don't get why the Back Bay police (not that there is a Back Bay PD, it's all BPD) would get a call about a U-Lock in Chelsea.

[quote name='Moxio']Unfortunately no. I don't think it works with Vista period.

Which is total bullshit! :pist:[/quote]

I have it working in Vista just fine. What error are you getting?

You guys...

I'M SO PIST! :bomb:

Dang @ Brak suggesting I change my gamertag to ''dank tomatoes'' :rofl: ''hot dinner'' sounds so much better though. :[

Very very odd.

I tried mediafire. It uploaded 402kb of the file and then the upload rate dropped to 2kb and then it errored.

wtf is goin on with mah internets. was working just fine yesterday and I haven't done anything different.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have it working in Vista just fine. What error are you getting?[/QUOTE]

Just straight-up running sshock2.exe or whatever, when I go to "New", the whole thing crashes. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Unfortunately no. I don't think it works with Vista period.

Which is total bullshit! :pist:[/QUOTE]
o_O I used his link and played a good deal of it yesterday. The movies don't play, but the game works fine. Just when you start the game up, open up task manager and uncheck one of the cores in its affinity.

[quote name='Chika']well, payin for some pills is substantially cheaper than paying for child support or an abortion.[/quote]

That's why she buys them.

[quote name='crystalklear64']o_O I used his link and played a good deal of it yesterday. The movies don't play, but the game works fine. Just when you start the game up, open up task manager and uncheck one of the cores in its affinity.[/quote]

I said this yesterday, but nobody listened to me... :cry:

I think that is your problem Mox.

Also, I know how you can get the videos to work, you have to install some old codecs.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's why she buys them.[/QUOTE]

uhh, you're the one that would have to pay child support.

[quote name='darthbudge']I said this yesterday, but nobody listened to me... :cry:

I think that is your problem Mox.

Also, I know how you can get the videos to work, you have to install some old codecs.[/QUOTE]
I didn't listen to you because I prefer to do it the manly way and go in and edit the registry!

[quote name='Moxio']Uncheck cores? #-o[/QUOTE]

Alt-Tab out when you start the game, find the process, right-click on it, choose set affinity, uncheck one of your cores or 3 of your cores if you have a quad core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back