Hurricane Ike is coming!!!/Ike-carumba

LiveCrazy_Joe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Its going to hit my area and I'm unsure if I should leave or stay. Any thoughts or suggestions. I live in an apartment by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave, you fucking moron!

I've never understood why people want to try to be heroes and stay during a hurricane. Get the hell outta there and be safe.

[quote name='Moxio']Stick it in her pooper![/quote]

The correct way of saying it would be stick it in "his" pooper, seeing as Ike is a guy's name. And I don't think that would be very fun IMO. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

Why? Because sometimes its not worth taking off if all the storm does is rain and make alot of noise. This isn't New Orleans, we aren't living in a bowl below sea level.

I should rephrase the original question so that people who have gone through these storms will answer instead of special needs students.

Stay.

Just make sure you strip down to your underwear and stand outside pumping your fist in the air in the howling rain screaming, "You ain't gonna take ME you sonnuva bitch!!"

And I've been through lots of hurricanes, you can take my word for it.

Where are you located, man?

I don't wanna die! The valley is gonna blow up like this :
7240h3.gif

If you've got food and water for three days in addition to a firearm of sorts then I say go for it. If the shit hits the fan BE SURE to be on the front line of looters to get the phat spoils.

[quote name='jlseal']Just be glad your name isn't Tina...[/quote]

Hehehe... that's what I came in here to post. Nicely done, jlseal. :lol:

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']I live on the east side of houston. I'm staying myself.[/quote]

I was supposed to be driving down to Rosenburg on Saturday morning, I dunno if I am gonna do it though because of the storm.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm still bedazzled as to why people live in hurricane territory.

I don't like nature raping my home.[/quote]

Seriously?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm still bedazzled as to why people live in hurricane territory.[/QUOTE]
This statement even without the "bedazzled" would be funny, but as it is, :rofl:.

Looks like as the time goes by, the RGV is getting out of the clear. :cool:! YayYyYy![quote name='Rocko']This statement even without the "bedazzled" would be funny, but as it is, :rofl:.[/quote]

I'll swing by O-Town if you wanna go up to the West Coast and live with me and Moxio.

Well I'm a cop in Houston so that means not only am I staying I will most likely be working during the hurricane. I still don't think its going to be bad in Houston, some rain and maybe lose the power.

And for people that stay; please don't drive during the storm. I will be pissed if you want me to work an accident in the rain.

[quote name='gamefan1686']

And for people that stay; please don't drive during the storm. I will be pissed if you want me to work an accident in the rain.[/quote]

Its really fun, though! :cry:

[quote name='bigdaddy']Good because if there was a storm Hanna and a storm Montana.[/quote]
See, they should have done that and then charged disney for the advertising.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm still bedazzled as to why people live in hurricane territory.

I don't like nature raping my home.[/QUOTE]
When I lived in California, there was the earthquakes.
When I lived in Georgia, there was the hurricanes.
When I lived in Oregon, there was St. Helens.
When I lived in North Carolina, there was the hurricanes.
When I lived in Washington, there was Mt. Rainier.
When I lived in South Carolina, there was the hurricanes.
When I lived in Hawaii, there was the lava and earthquakes.
Now I live in Texas. More hurricanes.

meh.

Be prepared. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Do the right thing. Expect power, water, and all services to be cut off for at least a week. Get ready to help your retarded neighbor that didn't do anything to get ready. Pull together and pull yourself up. And hope we all laugh about this on Monday.

Hey Cags. I'm taking a break right now from putting boards on my windows. Hurricane Ike is headed towards me. It looks like it will not be a direct hit, but we will be on the "dirty" side of the storm. It is close enough they are evacuating people just a few miles closer to the water than I am, including my dad and my wife's uncle.

Here's the real kicker. I'm already scheduled to leave on vacation tomorrow morning!!! I'm a little worried that I will come home to a flooded home. And this is not the first time a storm has messed with my vacation plans. I had to postpone a cruise several months 3 years ago when Rita gave us a near miss and stranded me in the middle of the largest evacuation in the history of the US. Boy was that fun.

Anyway, just wanted to rant a little and say high to my cag friends. Be sure to say a prayer for me and all my neighbors that we come through this ok. Thanks!

MikeC

I'm still not convinced it's going to hit as hard as people are thinking it will.

But I'm a little further inland so maybe I'm just stupidly positive.

[quote name='MikeC']I'm just outside of Houston, TX.[/quote]

Ah yeah, my plans for this weekend got wrecked cause of the hurricane. I was supposed to be going down to Houston.

But where I live, I don't think it will hit that hard. We will probably get some flooding and I wouldn't be shocked if we got a broken window or two since I live in an old house.

I'm actually packing up all my valuables and high priority documents. This same thing happened a couple of years ago, and I lost everything. It is not going to happen again.

You'll be fine. Not to be a dick, but take pics to share with us! Weather has always interested me. :D Just don't put yourself in danger if you do decide to take pictures of it. :(

I'm leaving ahead of Ike. It's as much (or more) because I was already supposed to be leaving on vacation tomorrow morning. I just hope I have a house to come back to.

bread's done
Back