The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']LP:

Gimme your AIM screenname to help you out(maybe)[/quote]

It's LinkinPrime

Do you not have issues with AIM on the iPhone?

You gotta love kids!

I was in my Fortress of Solitude this past weekend working on my PC, when my 4 year old daughter asked me if she could play "Teh Pokeman's" on my DS. I said yes, but that I would have to clean it first, so I need 5 minutes. Well, she disappears and comes back 2 minutes later saying "Daddy, I cleaned it for you". And hands me my DS covered in Ajax dishwashing detergent, water and a trail of bubbles and water 20 feet from the sink.

Needelss to say, I think I'm in the market for a new DS...

[quote name='manthing']Weird...

I'm not getting that message, but IMs to you aren't going through[/quote]

Gwen just IMed me on IM+...that worked today...wasn't working last night.

EDIT: I'm going to delete the app and re-add it, see if that helps.

If you wait until a new one is made, or until someone pops up who had an OTT ready to go, it keeps abortions like this one from being made... right? ;)

What do I know? Nothing. *shrugs*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Gwen just IMed me on IM+...that worked today...wasn't working last night.

EDIT: I'm going to delete the app and re-add it, see if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like your edge/3g connection is spotty?

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you wait until a new one is made, or until someone pops up who had an OTT ready to go, it keeps abortions like this one from being made... right? ;)

What do I know? Nothing. *shrugs*[/quote]

Nothing wrong with this tittle, TFN. You're alright!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sounds like your edge/3g connection is spotty?[/quote]

Probably...it drops about 90% off calls...If Friday's update doesn't work I might have to go back to Verizon :bomb:

:lol:
rock_band_2_kudos.jpg

(Note: This isn't my screen...I wish I got it early)

[quote name='Maklershed']OTT close = 500 post .. not 500 posts and new OTT[/quote]:grouphug:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Gwen just IMed me on IM+...that worked today...[/quote]That's cuz I'm awesome.

gmooj, who are you in love with?

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you wait until a new one is made, or until someone pops up who had an OTT ready to go, it keeps abortions like this one from being made... right? ;)

What do I know? Nothing. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

If the OTT isn't closed before a new one is made, you're relying on someone to get up the gumption to make a new thread. In theory, nobody *needs* to make a new one, since the old one is open and working, and thus, we're back to the OTT that never ends. Just the way you wanted it, once upon a time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:
rock_band_2_kudos.jpg

(Note: This isn't my screen...I wish I got it early)[/quote]

Thats what I was laughing about last night in my post regarding the menu. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:#83: Linkin.[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats what I was laughing about last night in my post regarding the menu. :lol:[/quote]

I wasn't on last night...my bad.

-----

Deleted AIM, redownloaded and seems to work now.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']My on-and-off again girlfriend, Gwen.

I'm gonna get her initials tattooed on me like next week.
[/quote]
Dang. Getting labeled when she's only on and off again?

Computer people...

I have this:

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T5750:2 MB L2 Cache | 2.0 GHz

Video controller ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2600 XT PCI Express Graphics
512 MB GDDR3 Dedicated Memory

Gears of War PC requires this:

Processor 2.4+ GHz Intel; 2.0+ Ghz AMD

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 6600+, ATI X700+

--------------------------------------------------

Will I be able to play Gears PC?

[quote name='manthing']Computer people...

I have this:

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T5750:2 MB L2 Cache | 2.0 GHz

Video controller ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2600 XT PCI Express Graphics
512 MB GDDR3 Dedicated Memory

Gears of War PC requires this:

Processor 2.4+ GHz Intel; 2.0+ Ghz AMD

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 6600+, ATI X700+

--------------------------------------------------

Will I be able to play Gears PC?[/quote]

You should be OK but, man, it will not be pretty. PC gaming on a laptop rarely is. Honesty, it wouldn't be worth it. Just my $.02.

I'm worried that I fell asleep during too many Ass Creed cutscenes and won't get the cheese for hitting the A button during them. :whistle2:|

The only way I'll be motivated to find every flag is if it'll 1000/1000 it for me. :lol:

[quote name='wubb']I'm worried that I fell asleep during too many Ass Creed cutscenes and won't get the cheese for hitting the A button during them. :whistle2:|[/quote]

Isn't that only applicable to 90%? I was more worried that I wouldn't get cheese for missing a convo with that lab chick.

[quote name='Number83']Isn't that only applicable to 90%? I was more worried that I wouldn't get cheese for missing a convo with that lab chick.[/QUOTE]

You have to hit 85% of the glitches. I think I'll be okay but I'll be :bomb: if I missed too many. Every now and then I glaze over and then snap out of it "Oh crap, I have to hit A during this lame shit!"

IMO that's a pretty dopey one. The conversationalist one is fairly lame as well since if you miss one of the spots you are S.O.L.

How did you not steal enough knives to get the cheese? I used those suckers all the time and got it earlier than I expected I would.

If you jump up to a nearby perch you can often kill the 4-6 guards harrasing the citizen and 'Save the citizen' without having to engage in melee combat at all.

[quote name='wubb']How did you not steal enough knives to get the cheese? I used those suckers all the time and got it earlier than I expected I would.

If you jump up to a nearby perch you can often kill the 4-6 guards harrasing the citizen and 'Save the citizen' without having to engage in melee combat at all.
[/quote]

Easy, I never used knives...or at least not enough to warrant stealing enough for the cheese...I did plan on going back and getting some more though...And the one where you have to take on 20 or so enemies at the same time.

[quote name='Number83']You should be OK but, man, it will not be pretty. PC gaming on a laptop rarely is. Honesty, it wouldn't be worth it. Just my $.02.[/quote]

Thanks #83

[quote name='Number83']Easy, I never used knives...or at least not enough to warrant stealing enough for the cheese...I did plan on going back and getting some more though...And the one where you have to take on 20 or so enemies at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that one isn't too bad. I went for that one after getting frustrated with an informant mission a few times.

You just have to kill 25 in the same 'battle'
meaning your threat thingy has to stay red and pulsing the entire time. I just started a battle next to a lot of dudes and when it got down to 2 or 3 walked them around to a new area until a bunch of new dudes came up. Eventually it unlocked. Then I blocked until I got the 10 minute cheese.

So if you kill everybody from the first group or disengage to run to a new area your threat might reset and you'll have to start over. Best to stay locked on and walk around while blocking.

I miss the XBL leaderboard here as I have no idea who I'm currently close to pwning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back