The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to keep making these until they learn their lesson.

---

___, I'd love to bone the ____ out of Kari Byron. :drool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You should have stocked up when music and I did.[/QUOTE]I'm stocked but I have them all in San Diego. I'm visiting my family right now in nor cal and I didn't bring any with me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Y'all need to keep making these until they learn their lesson.
[/QUOTE]

There is no lesson to learn. Unless you want an infinite OTT.

[quote name='Eviltude']2nd that Kari Byron _____.[/QUOTE]

Double fail.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']No kidding. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Triple fail.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I just looked at a few of the recent Ctrl-Alt-Delete comic strips.

Dear god, it sucks. Was it always this bad?[/QUOTE]

Quadruple fail. And yes.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I just looked at a few of the recent Ctrl-Alt-Delete comic strips.

Dear god, it sucks. Was it always this bad?[/quote]

No. I used to like it alot, but it has gotten pretty stupid recently.

ahahaha, you ____ing stink.

I remember you chomping at the bit to get nudes of that fugly 30 or 40 year old pudgy beast that dallow found pics of on his friend's laptop.

Wait till you get to these Shoulder to the Plow $$$$$$s. Five song set, 95%+ed the first 4 and I fail out on 4% on the last one.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait till you get to these Shoulder to the Plow $$$$$$s. Five song set, 95%+ed the first 4 and I fail out on 4% on the last one.[/QUOTE]

Going to have to bump down to hard to pass something like that. This pack tore me a new asshole. I was going along knocking everything out of the park until I ran into this shit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait till you get to these Shoulder to the Plow $$$$$$s. Five song set, 95%+ed the first 4 and I fail out on 4% on the last one.[/QUOTE]
I see two of the hardest songs in all of Guitar based controller music-dom as being Jordon and Through the Fire and the Flames. TtFatF not so much because of difficulty, but length + pretty hard.

How does it compare?

[quote name='crystalklear64']I see two of the hardest songs in all of Guitar based controller music-dom as being Jordon and Through the Fire and the Flames. TtFatF not so much because of difficulty, but length + pretty hard.

How does it compare?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Mojimbo plays the drums.
And you meant Jordan, right?

The shitty thing about that LA set is it goes on for-fucking-ever, it's like seven songs.

That's the one with like Linkin Park, Offspring and Rage, right.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The shitty thing about that LA set is it goes on for-fucking-ever, it's like seven songs.

That's the one with like Linkin Park, Offspring and Rage, right.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I had been playing for like three hours straight too before I hit the pack. Lazy Eye, Give it Away, Testify, Keep Em Seperated, Kids in America, and some other shit. My fucking arm hurts from playing so much.

[quote name='darthbudge']God I really wish I could be playing Rock Band 2 right now.[/QUOTE]
And I wish I had bought a game to supplement Army of Two so that I had something to play when my homeboy is doing homework.

[quote name='crystalklear64']And I wish I had bought a game to supplement Army of Two so that I had something to play when my homeboy is doing homework.[/QUOTE]

Get something cheap off XBLA -- or buy something from mojimbo's trade list.

[quote name='dcfox']Can you do that thing that allows you to play the RB1 tracks in RB2 on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

They say it's supposed to be coming, yes.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I got Stranglehold frosty.[/QUOTE]

If you wanna try for some of the online cheeses sometime, we can do that.
Otherwise, have fun on hard boiled. :bomb: fuckING SNIPERS.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They say it's supposed to be coming, yes.[/quote]
Good. I just might hold off and get it on the PS3 then.

[quote name='dcfox']Can you do that thing that allows you to play the RB1 tracks in RB2 on the PS3?[/quote]
Yes, the patch will be out tomorrow.

We got new neighbors, ^_^
And they have a puppy!!!!

..WHO WON'T STOP BARKING :wall:

Looks like it's time to slip M&Ms under the door! :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you wanna try for some of the online cheeses sometime, we can do that.
Otherwise, have fun on hard boiled. :bomb: fuckING SNIPERS.[/quote]

Yea, we should get them cheeses sometime, but im not even touching Hard Boiled. I might try Hard though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Get something cheap off XBLA -- or buy something from mojimbo's trade list.[/QUOTE]
Next non-arcade game I buy will probably be GTA IV, and I don't think he has it.

Current order is:
GTA IV
Lost Planet
Kameo
Other Stuff

And by the time I beat GTA, maybe there will be some hip new game out I want.

RB2 too expensive unless I find a hassle free way to do one of those free 360 game sites.

I don't know much about the arcade games other than Castle Crashers.

What quality single player games with a reasonable amount of play time are there?

I'll sell you Kameo for $8 shipped.

The disc might have a couple of scratches but it plays fine and it's got the original case and manual, no Plat Hits stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back