The Laptop Support Center Cannot Fix A Broken Heart

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Today, I had to take my school issued laptop into the laptop support center for a couple reasons. For starters, my power supply cord was frayed at a spot, to the point that live wires were sticking out. So instead of risking the chance of burning the school down and taking roughly 900 dateless wonders and a couple decent teachers with me, I decided to get it fixed. So I made my trek up from the bowels of the 1st floor, all the way up to the 4th. I walk into the support center, and I see her. To quote Hugh from The Simpsons, she was like a "flower that grew out of a pot of dirt". Red hair, and without that ridiculous fake tan that most semen craving college skanks coat on. I approach the counter where she is working, and state my desires. She whispers something in a voice I can only describe as "Mimeian", and I ask her to repeat herself. She says I need to go all the way back down to the 1st floor, to get my laptop, because for some reason, I need to prove I actually own the laptop that the replacement cord goes with.

So I make my return to the support center after once again going up and down the stairs. And by this time, my choice of clothing for that day hadn't done me any favors. Jeans, an undershirt, and a polo shirt, with a hat. I was a little sweaty, and my heart was a flutter, although I am not sure I can blame that on my lack of physical stamina from climbing stairs. No, my heart was beating out of my chest because I was in the presence of Her. My schoolyard chums were with me during this second encounter, and were egging me on to make a move. But alas, I could not. She was much like Medusa, in that, once I looked in her eyes, I was frozen. Well that, and she also had hair made out of snakes. Ok, maybe she didn't, but it would be cool if she did.

Once again, I had let love slip from my grasp. The only thing repaired in that room was a power cord. My heart, on the other hand, still needs to be replaced, as it too has been frayed down to the exposed wiring. Hopefully our paths meet once more, in the laptop support center.

[quote name='crystalklear64'][/quote]So I guess the OT forum is just a place for all the OTT buddies to circle jerk each other in their own threads now, and everything else belongs in a blog? I think I remember why I left this place.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So I guess the OT forum is just a place for all the OTT buddies to circle jerk each other in their own threads now, and everything else belongs in a blog? I think I remember why I left this place.[/quote]

Hopefully you won't forget this time.

I enjoy VG's posts, if he started to blog them, I would never click them. They provide great entertainment to the CAG forums.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']I thought Vanilla was gay?

No really.[/quote]

I did too.

(I'm serious as well.)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Once again, I had let love slip from my grasp.[/quote]

1216474054878nd9.jpg

[quote name='Malik112099']
1216474054878nd9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

haha wow that is tasteless on such an epic level
I feel really bad for how hard I laughed at it

bread's done
Back