"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Ah, fucking fudge fixed it.[/quote]

I edited before I saw this OTT...

Anyway, you guys quoted it, just quote it again here.

I'm still trying to figure out the third post in that thread by salmonday. How would reviewing games early let you punk people into making them get you 360's by referrals?

I wonder what would happen if Cheapy made a poll with the title ''Game Piracy - Poll Inside'' and made the OP ''I like black, fat, big, disgusting looking balls to rub up against my face when I'm swimming in hot tubs.''

The responses would probably still be like ''NO, IM AGAINST PIRACY AND THE PEOPLE WHO PIRATE GAMES ARE POOR DOUCHEBAGS WHO CANT AFFORD GAMES!'' #-o

Just look at the man who goes by the hacker alias "zewone"...

Speaking him, did you get my post Zew? Do you know of anything I can do?

[quote name='darthbudge']Just look at the man who goes by the hacker alias "zewone"...

Speaking him, did you get my post Zew? Do you know of anything I can do?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you just said little kid, but you touched a brother's heart.

D'oh! I meant, PM not post.

EDIT: I edited my post for typos and right after I hit edit, my wifi died and I think that is what screwed it up.

As we mentioned last week, this weekend is a special double XP weekend for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare players, though now it's now an Xbox 360 only weekend, with PS3 fans most likely getting the treatment a week later. Also exclusive to Xbox Live is a special half price sale on the Game of the Year Variety map pack. The pack will be slashed from 800 Microsoft points to 400 from 12:01am Pacific on the 12th to midnight on the 14th, which coincides with the double XP event. Honestly I can't see how anyone still playing Call of Duty 4 doesn't already have this pack, but it's a nice gesture.

This weekend will also see members of Infinity Ward entering the fray between noon and 4pm on Saturday to play with their fans, so be sure to hit the jump, write down their gamertags, and start coming up with countless annoying questions to bombard them with

[quote name='zewone'] As we mentioned last week, this weekend is a special double XP weekend for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare players, though now it's now an Xbox 360 only weekend, with PS3 fans most likely getting the treatment a week later. Also exclusive to Xbox Live is a special half price sale on the Game of the Year Variety map pack. The pack will be slashed from 800 Microsoft points to 400 from 12:01am Pacific on the 12th to midnight on the 14th, which coincides with the double XP event. Honestly I can't see how anyone still playing Call of Duty 4 doesn't already have this pack, but it's a nice gesture.

This weekend will also see members of Infinity Ward entering the fray between noon and 4pm on Saturday to play with their fans, so be sure to hit the jump, write down their gamertags, and start coming up with countless annoying questions to bombard them with
[/QUOTE]

I might actually pick up the map pack for 400.

[quote name='zewone'] As we mentioned last week, this weekend is a special double XP weekend for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare players, though now it's now an Xbox 360 only weekend, with PS3 fans most likely getting the treatment a week later. Also exclusive to Xbox Live is a special half price sale on the Game of the Year Variety map pack. The pack will be slashed from 800 Microsoft points to 400 from 12:01am Pacific on the 12th to midnight on the 14th, which coincides with the double XP event. Honestly I can't see how anyone still playing Call of Duty 4 doesn't already have this pack, but it's a nice gesture.

This weekend will also see members of Infinity Ward entering the fray between noon and 4pm on Saturday to play with their fans, so be sure to hit the jump, write down their gamertags, and start coming up with countless annoying questions to bombard them with [/quote]

Do we get that new update with the gametypes too?

[quote name='J7.'] Also those who don't pay for it, will be providing a different type of review then what would be given by those who did pay for it... When you have to pay for something you judge it more critically.[/quote]...?

Little known fact: IGN, Gamestop and 1up/EGM pay for 95% of their review copies out of pocket. :cool:[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you drink soda, TheMojimboKnight? If so, what is your favorite?[/QUOTE]Not really, I stick to lemonade and filtered(?) water. $1 fills up a 5 gallon jug around here. :cool:

If there's none left for dinner then I'll take a can of Dr Pepper and drink like half of it.

Oh yeah, grape/orange Kool Aid too. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']...?[/QUOTE]

I think someone wise once applied a metric of "is it worth a free verb?"

You still paid for it. Sort of. Like a cheaper more permanent version of renting. :roll:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Doesn't Frisky get free copies for his reviews?[/QUOTE]

Frisky gave me his extra review code for the PSN game Novastrike... now I can't post my review!!! :whee:

Did you see LinkinPrime's series of posts detailing his and apparently America's opinion on the Hadron Collider and science at large, Liquid 2?

I saw one post in which he said he thought that "smashing atoms together is a ridiculous idea." Is there more?

He hasn't been around for me to hassle him yet.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mojimbo, Zew...regarding VPTIP does scanning cards with the vision cam work by scanning the iPhone's screen?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get it to work.

My pirated copy of Hurricane Ike just came through and I don't know if I should let the north TX people know what it do.

Might not mean much to them when they're drowning and rebuilding huts since I didn't pay for it. *shrugs*

Wow @ the idea of banning early game reviews.

I guess Cheapy wants to eradicate any slight chance that if someone wants to come and make him famous they'll see a small piracy-related comment and refrain from hiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back