Another victory for the "look before you leap" mantra: Thief plummets 200ft to death.

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
http://www.ktvu.com/news/17446873/detail.html

SAN FRANCISCO -- A 38-year-old man fell to his death early Thursday off a 200-foot cliff on San Francisco’s picturesque Telegraph Hill after running away from police officers that apparently saw him trying to break into a vehicle.

San Francisco police received a report at about 12:30 a.m. of a suspect breaking into a vehicle in the unit block of Alta Street, according to police spokesman Sgt. Neville Gittens. Officers responded to the scene and set up surveillance in the area.

A short time later, officers observed a male suspect getting out of a four-door Audi vehicle, Gittens said. Officers tried to detain the man, who started to run east on Alta Street. The suspect fell at one point, dropping a screwdriver out of his pocket, before getting up and continuing to run, Gittens said.

The suspect then jumped over a wall that stands atop a hill to the west of Sansome Street. The suspect fell about 200 feet and was pronounced dead at the scene, Gittens said. Officers also discovered a Subaru station wagon that was broken into on Alta Street, Gittens said. The identity of the suspect has not yet been released, according to Gittens.
Has just about everything it needs except the Price is Right "failure" theme.

~HotShotX

Last edited by a moderator:
You had to mention the Price is Right. Now, I picture the thief falling down tumbling about like a Plinko chip.

[quote name='chasemurata']You had to mention the Price is Right. Now, I picture the thief falling down tumbling about like a Plinko chip.[/quote]

I thought of it more like that Cliffhangers game.

bread's done
Back