Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

No, they used to but stopped

#3 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

No, they used to but stopped

Really? Wow... I remember the one time I got back $120 from a $150 purchase I made on clearance games before they went live.:lol:

But then, some hoarder showed up in our area and I wasn't ever to get anything so this is a good thing.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#4 MrDubbs

MrDubbs

The Luck Of The Irish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

Really? Wow... I remember the one time I got back $120 from a $150 purchase I made on clearance games before they went live.:lol:

But then, some hoarder showed up in our area and I wasn't ever to get anything so this is a good thing.

That's a price guarantee, not a price match

#5 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

Good luck price matching at Fairlakes TRU. Watch out for that old lady (with the brown hair) in the Customer service department (right when you walk in). She is a bitch to deal with and doesn't know JACK about the sales going on that week.

#6 JTHuffy

JTHuffy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:07 AM

Should we maybe make a general price-matching post that details what stores PM and which ones don't, and which are YMMV? I think a sticky post like that would help a lot of people

#7 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

Should we maybe make a general price-matching post that details what stores PM and which ones don't, and which are YMMV? I think a sticky post like that would help a lot of people

I'm certain there's one hiding on CAG already, last time I saw it was a few years ago. We should make Z(+)DIAC hunt it down and link it here as penance.

To very over-generalize: TRU and Target do NOT price-match anymore. Most other national big chains do. Virtually every chain will do a price-guarantee for their own store within a certain amount of time.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#8 Trekkie2063

Trekkie2063

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

Sorry to revive a thread this old, but I have a related question. Will the B&M stores price match/adjust/whatever with their own website?