The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Fatburger for lunch...:drool:...now I'm sleepy
sleep009.gif

Tonight TV..anything on? Anything new?

Doesn't The Bigest Loser: Family Edition :lol: come on tomorrow? What time?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Damn. 20gb 360 drive for 20$. Could have saved myself 30$ and got an arcade.[/QUOTE]

You didn't buy a 60GB?

[quote name='lordwow']I almost went to Fatburger when I was in LA, but opted for In N Out instead.[/quote]

Good call...Fatburger is good every know and then...if I was in your position I would have chosen the same.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good call...Fatburger is good every know and then...if I was in your position I would have chosen the same.[/QUOTE]

GRAMMAR'D

WTF? I check the score of my FF game against weaponx last night after the sunday night game and I had the lead. I just checked it now and I lost by 1? Whatsupwiththat?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']that's a raw deal.[/QUOTE]
I thought that was normal price?

I did get a little deal on it since I bought it at the BX (ie. no tax and Washington has ridiculous tax) but now that I see I could have just grabbed an arcade and a 20gb hd for 220$.. that could have covered the cost of another game.

Yes, my spelling sucks! :headache:

-----

Dallow isn't around as much, ever since the merger...or maybe its because of that lady friend of his that's after his 360. :whistle2:k

[quote name='DT778']WTF? I check the score of my FF game against weaponx last night after the sunday night game and I had the lead. I just checked it now and I lost by 1? Whatsupwiththat?[/quote]

That sucks.

[quote name='Mojimbo']He quit CAG for Neo___, LinkinPrime.

---

CK64, PSUs go for like $45? :whistle2:|[/quote]

Really?

-----

Depends on the wattage and brand.

When did he quit? :lol: Who quits a message board? That's really lame & over dramatic...oh, wait. *realizes who we are talking about*

TFN, I couldn't beat the light side boss, I suckered out for the dark side boss, who was much easier.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just "beat" band world tour. I don't know if I can call it GOTY, but it is close.[/QUOTE]

Gears of War 2, $$$$a.
[/QUOTE]

Is it my birthday?

---

CK64, PSUs go for like $45? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Some do.. you could risk a cheaper one but they usually don't have enough sata connectors for my liking/and they have a higher tendency to fail. Though usually if it works for a couple days you'll be fine.

I usually spend more than that on my PSUs because thats one thing you can almost always reuse for your next couple of PC's so I tend to overpower my current rig.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
CK64, PSUs go for like $45? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Music is going to have two good PSUs, he'll probably sell you one.

____ing lame. So adding a new graphics card is now whatever that costs plus $45. :whistle2:|

Hmm, maybe if I quit shitting on him for having a backup 360 and a duck-ass haircut he'll sell it to me for shipping. :cool:

You guys gotta stop with this penguin shit. Remember that dude who would post like if he was a horse? That dude was hella annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back